Looks like the new Business profiles are now live!

frank_d

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

They really seem focused on faces... Always pushing for the personal, instead of the brand. Don't really like that, it puts teams at a disadvantage.

I know where you're coming from but from a marketing point of view it makes sense. "Faces" are more trustworthy and therefore probably statistically achieve more conversions. It makes everything more personal if you know how your seller looks like.

Congarats @frank_d & @newsmike for being featured!

14 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

They really seem focused on faces... Always pushing for the personal, instead of the brand. Don't really like that, it puts teams at a disadvantage.

That's a valid point @visualstudios

However, this is Fiverr pivoting somewhat. The Pro category was all about the agencies, whereas now they need to create connections and "weave" close personal relationships to retain clients and keep everyone in the ecosystem.

They are focusing on faces and names (remember the latter, as something may or may not be coming 😉 ) because that's what they need right now. It's the missing piece to the whole "business" section.

55 minutes ago, bilalhaider23 said:

Thats great to know but it currently not for all freelancers  and countries .

I don't think it has anything to do with countries; it was never meant to be for all freelancers, as far as I can tell. There would be no point in calling it an exclusive and elite selection if all the freelancers of Fiverr were included.

Anyway, there's a Join button on the page that Frank shared with us, perhaps you can try to join?

3 minutes ago, bilalhaider23 said:

I am getting this page as I am from it Pakistan.

image.thumb.png.15f2cae4c80c1d342d699b34147475a0.png

That’s for “Fiverr business”, so that’s the buyer’s side of things.

It’s Fiverr business (buyers) and Fiverr business sellers (sellers).

Or it may just be that Fiverr business in general is not available in Pakistan.

1 minute ago, frank_d said:

That’s for “Fiverr business”, so that’s the buyer’s side of things.

It’s Fiverr business (buyers) and Fiverr business sellers (sellers).

Or it may just be that Fiverr business in general is not available in Pakistan.

I got it to the same page by clicking the link  you provided and  when I click on join  this happens, may be  they are still  working on it and expanding it slowly.

9 minutes ago, bilalhaider23 said:

I am getting this page as I am from it Pakistan.

You could try going to your seller profile when logged in and seeing if there's a "Preview Fiverr Business Profile" option there below "Preview Fiverr Profile". I think that's where it's all (or some of it) is set up on the seller side if it's available.

26 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

Will there be a way to distinguish if a buyer contacts us through the Business Marketplace?

It shows this in the inbox:

fiverr-business-inbox-message.thumb.jpg.00d1ae6ed079ea0e1d026e39ee494db2.jpg

Though I don't know if there will be something else showing more info on normal buyers vs buyers contacting through Fiverr Business or order amounts through each.

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

It shows this in the inbox:

fiverr-business-inbox-message.thumb.jpg.00d1ae6ed079ea0e1d026e39ee494db2.jpg

Though I don't know if there will be something else showing more info on normal buyers vs buyers contacting through Fiverr Business or order amounts through each.

There’s actually a new feature coming up for seller plus members that shows you a lot of information on buyers. 😉

22 minutes ago, frank_d said:

There’s actually a new feature coming up for seller plus members that shows you a lot of information on buyers. 😉

There are still problems that need to be ironed out, for example, it is 9:40 AM (morning) here in the US, and this just hit my inbox.  Look at the 2 items circled in red, only 12 hours off. 

image.thumb.png.58e7b045d6b6b375121d3de394d26242.png

9 minutes ago, newsmike said:

There are still problems that need to be ironed out, for example, it is 9:40 AM (morning) here in the US, and this just hit my inbox.  Look at the 2 items circled in red, only 12 hours off. 

image.thumb.png.58e7b045d6b6b375121d3de394d26242.png

I just got a message from someone in the UK and it says it’s 1 am over there so something is definitely up. 🙂

Just now, frank_d said:

I just got a message from someone in the UK and it says it’s 1 am over there so something is definitely up. 🙂

You would think that the system could easily detect situations where the timestamp could not possibly match the country from where the user claims to be.  

8 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You would think that the system could easily detect situations where the timestamp could not possibly match the country from where the user claims to be.  

I don’t think they are spoofing. The messaging experience broke the minute they introduced the new layout.

Are you in the Fiverr slack channel? @newsmike

1 minute ago, frank_d said:

I don’t think they are spoofing. The messaging experience broke the minute they introduced the new layout.

Are you in the Fiverr slack channel? @newsmike

No, would you enlighten me pls?  I was doubtful it would be spoofing from business clients, figured a system glitch, thanks for confirming. 

Archived