What's up Brothers? What about your sells?

rassrakib

Also, if I may @rassrakib, I see that you are ramping up posting over the same things more or less.

You made two posts about the number of orders you got, another where you shared your average selling price and asked how everyone else is doing etc.

I don’t think that posting your achievements over and over again, and asking how everyone else is doing, is adding any value to this community.

I went through your post history and I noticed that your first post back in 2019 was you asking for help, as you had a tough time getting an order back then.

Now you have 2k orders completed.

So maybe consider reflecting upon your experience, taking notes of around when you started turning things around and write down what you were doing that helped you.

I’m not saying to write a post about 10 tips or something like that. Just a short post describing what you think happened or what you did, that finally worked for you.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 11

8 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Also, if I may @rassrakib, I see that you are ramping up posting over the same things more or less.

You made two posts about the number of orders you got, another where you shared your average sharing price and asked how everyone else is doing etc.

I don’t think that posting your achievements over and over again, whilst asking how everyone else is doing, is adding any value to this community.

I went through your post history and I noticed that your first post back in 2019 was you asking for help, as you had a tough time getting an order back then.

Now you have 2k orders completed.

So maybe consider reflecting upon your experience, taking notes of around when you started turning thing around and write down what you were doing that helped you.

I’m not saying to write a post about 10 tips or something like that. Just a short post describing what you think you did that worked for you.

My apology. Actually If I did wrong so please forgive me. Next time I will follow your advice. Thank you so much!

• Like 9
  • Up 1