Jump to content

😭😭 i hade no orderes for half a year NOW a high paying client here is what happend ( true story )


Recommended Posts

I am a level 2 seller who has accomplished a series of tasks for various clients and over couple hundred orders so far!! and while I was doing the part-time task at ''taco bell'' in my region I was not able to keep up with the orders for a while so I decided to rise up my gig package value: as expected my sales were dropped to zero for over 3 months, I decided to look for other alternatives to pay my rent and mortgage, etc beside Fiverr '' hassle'' I found it also very time consuming to find a middle ground between Fiverr and other job sites and youtube, finally, I went with high-quality gigs also with matching price ranges from $2K per gig for a logo design: I am aware of the competition on Fiverr and also that many are offering much lower pricing ... intel yesterday when I landed my first high rewording client !! I was able to pursue my Fiverr hassle thanks to that !! I am now affording to leave on that ... 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 11
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • deisgnheros changed the title to 😭😭 i hade no orderes for half a year NOW a high paying client here is what happend ( true story )
14 minutes ago, deisgnheros said:

as you can tell from my potfilio etc i am a professional seller i dont need to stehl anyonce design ??

Ah my iCloud has extensive screenshots of what it used to be 😉 

So hopefully some buyers will also wander through the forum 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, deisgnheros said:

I was able to pursue my Fiverr hassle thanks to that !! I am now affording to leave on that

So - I really hope you can take my advice as it is (coming from the place of wanting to help.) When raising your prices - which is always the right thing to do if your services are in high-demand, I've been raising my gradually since last year and still can't stop! - the quality also has to go up. For ME personally, if I was looking for a logo/animation of your price range, there's a few things that would be needed (and this might be why you haven't had many orders since you'd made the switch.)

I would need unique and great examples (that's one thing I can't judge because I'm not a designer so it's more of a 'I want to like your work' thing

I would need a decently filled out profile and...

STELLAR communication. The latter definitely seems to be problematic for me unfortunately. I know that I can't expect everyone's English to be absolutely perfect, but many of the mistakes you're making could be avoided by using grammarly (or other free software.) I'm just not sure I personally would be comfortable to work with someone who writes 'hustle' as 'hassle' (look up the definition of the two words! Not quite the same!)

Because - to be honest, raising your prices so high up might not have been the sole reason why you'd stopped getting orders. It's always useful to dig a little deeper and see what might be going on! 

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

I'm just not sure I personally would be comfortable to work with someone who writes 'hustle' as 'hassle' (look up the definition of the two words! Not quite the same!)

Have you seen his response to the 1 star review he got on a $5000 gig? That alone would convince me not to buy.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, katakatica said:

So - I really hope you can take my advice as it is (coming from the place of wanting to help.) When raising your prices - which is always the right thing to do if your services are in high-demand, I've been raising my gradually since last year and still can't stop! - the quality also has to go up. For ME personally, if I was looking for a logo/animation of your price range, there's a few things that would be needed (and this might be why you haven't had many orders since you'd made the switch.)

I would need unique and great examples (that's one thing I can't judge because I'm not a designer so it's more of a 'I want to like your work' thing

I would need a decently filled out profile and...

STELLAR communication. The latter definitely seems to be problematic for me unfortunately. I know that I can't expect everyone's English to be absolutely perfect, but many of the mistakes you're making could be avoided by using grammarly (or other free software.) I'm just not sure I personally would be comfortable to work with someone who writes 'hustle' as 'hassle' (look up the definition of the two words! Not quite the same!)

Because - to be honest, raising your prices so high up might not have been the sole reason why you'd stopped getting orders. It's always useful to dig a little deeper and see what might be going on! 

I agree stellar communication is key !! I have the English certificate, sometimes I do some miss spellings like on this post whoever once I double-check I jump back and correct in no time 🙂

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deisgnheros said:

I agree stellar communication is key !! I have the English certificate, sometimes I do some miss spellings like on this post whoever once I double-check I jump back and correct in no time 🙂

Your gigs / profile description have lots of mistakes though - I'm just pointing out a possible reason why people might not be trusting you with so much money... Why not run a grammar check on your services?  I'm honestly just trying to help. When you're selling for such a price, you can't afford to make THIS many mistakes. 

 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, catwriter said:

Have you seen his response to the 1 star review he got on a $5000 gig? That alone would convince me not to buy.

I mean...yes, But I like to give people the benefit of the doubt if their work is good enough (or looks good enough, at least.) I still have a couple of bad reviews from the...dark ages, so one or two bad reviews normally won't deter me. 

(however, there ARE several red flags on this account that would make me click away. But I genuinely just want to help!)

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

one or two bad reviews normally won't deter me. 

 

They wouldn't deter me, either, but the seller's response like "keep trolling my men !! never order my gig again !! you are banned form my service !!" would.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, catwriter said:

They wouldn't deter me, either, but the seller's response like "keep trolling my men !! never order my gig again !! you are banned form my service !!" would.

WAIT. 

I didn't see that. I only saw a response on the buyer's account that was shorter. 
yeah, I think I have to agree there. 

Being professional(ish) is a huge deal on here these days, so...

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...