Fiverr team removed my main gig and told me "Your account is being reviewed"

ahmad_basit

Question

After receiving this mail , I just shocked . Because it was the one and only earning source of mine .

My gig was about "I will fix you facebook business manager and ad account issues  ASAP". 

As a result they told me that it's a prohabitted service but I saw many top rated selllers are providing this service as well.

So, should I wait for their review ? or should I create a new account and start working on that?

Thanks 

8 answers to this question

I would recommend you to always have more than one source of income. 

1 hour ago, ahmad_basit said:

My gig was about "I will fix you facebook business manager and ad account issues  ASAP". 

As a result they told me that it's a prohabitted service but I saw many top rated selllers are providing this service as well.

They didn't catch those persons yet, you just got in their sights faster. I assume you are breaking the terms of service that Facebook has in place, hence the reason why you don't offer that kind of service in the first place. 

It might have been because of this rule:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control 

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

While it's Facebook not Amazon maybe the bit about restoring their account isn't allowed (though you're not saying you guarantee it). eg. your gig said "Your account may be suspended or disabled due to a BAN issue. I can help you resolve that issue" and "Solved your disable or ban FB ads account problem".

But maybe they're not allowing it even though you don't say you guarantee it.

You could just wait for their review. You could message them but the help says CS can't do anything about it. Creating a new account might be against the TOS if the other is under review/gets denied.

8 hours ago, ahmad_basit said:

After receiving this mail , I just shocked . Because it was the one and only earning source of mine .

So, should I wait for their review ? or should I create a new account and start working on that?

Thanks 

Don't wary , Just wait for the feedback message from them. I Hope It will be recovered your problem. Thanks by rtshafiur.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:19 PM, uk1000 said:

It might have been because of this rule:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

While it's Facebook not Amazon maybe the bit about restoring their account isn't allowed (though you're not saying you guarantee it). eg. your gig said "Your account may be suspended or disabled due to a BAN issue. I can help you resolve that issue" and "Solved your disable or ban FB ads account problem".

But maybe they're not allowing it even though you don't say you guarantee it.

You could just wait for their review. You could message them but the help says CS can't do anything about it. Creating a new account might be against the TOS if the other is under review/gets denied.

So, should I wait for their review? Its been 15 days but they didn't respond yet

29 minutes ago, ahmad_basit said:

So, should I wait for their review? Its been 15 days but they didn't respond yet

The help page says CS can't do anything about it I think (though maybe there could be some times where they might if things are explained to them, eg. if a gig wasn't actually against the rules).

If you think it could help you could (if you haven't already) or if you want confirmation from them of the exact reasons why your gig was prohibited (eg. what rules it broke) or if you want to explain anything to them about it you could message them.  It's up to you. I don't think it would cause any problems by messaging them, it's just that they might not be able to help.

Archived