hurry1994

49 minutes ago, hurry1994 said:

I'm a newbie and I don't have skills, how can I earn here in Fiverr?

A person can earn on Fiverr only by selling a service or services. To sell a service one need to have the service related skills. None can earn on Fiverr without any skill, I think.

As you are a newbie, you can gather data entry work related skills or the service that feel easier to acquire its skills for you earlier. Have a sound knowledge about Fiverr terms of service when you are going to sell something. 

That's my suggestion for the newbie those who want to earn but do not have any skill. You may ignore or follow them.

Well, I guess it is like going in an enterprise with blank CV xd
Basicly, we have a passion, whatever it is graphic design, website coding, motion designing, 3D animation etc, we developped it, and when we became strong enough or at least decent, we could pretend to sell services.
But coming on fiverr with the only purpose to get money is a wrong mindset because it is already hard to setup a business and it requieres a lot of knowledges to be seen on fiverr and make a working business

Guest afrojaahmed

Welcome to fiverr community. At first you develop your skill.than you shall good from fiverr. If  you will expert your skill  than achive your goal.

5 hours ago, matveydubishkin said:

if i have skills, how long it would take to get first buyer?

No one can tell you that.

Some sellers take months to get their first order. Some never get one. 

I can say, that if you go out and seek your first Buyer for yourself, you're more likely to earn an order sooner.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/216701-how-to-get-any-orders-at-all-and-get-more-once-you-have-a-few/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/159744-before-you-ask-about-how-to-get-orders-or-no-orders-read-this-more-orders-tips-buyers-first-order-impressions-sales/

On 2/22/2022 at 2:49 AM, hurry1994 said:

I'm a newbie and I don't have skills, how can I earn here in Fiverr?

I'm not sure you understand just how bad of a comment this is.  This is staggeringly bad.  This is just the absolute epitome of the bad side of what goes on here.  

The answer to your question is, very seriously, stop all activity on Fiverr as a seller, learn a skill VERY well, and then offer it as a value to customers.  

• 2 weeks later...

If you have no skills you have different problems to worry about. 

You first want to look at what you can sell on Fiverr. Once you found that then you need to focus on learning that skill.

There are plenty of free resources online for you to learn from.

I bet, you can learn a new skill in 2-weeks to a month. After that never stop learning. That's the best advice I can give you.🙂

Archived