What is the daily posting limit on the Fiverr forums?

uzzol_rafat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It depends on a few factors, your forum age, your forum level, your forum reputation... And reputation depends on the quality of your posts. For example, if you're responding to older posts and not adding any value to the conversation, or if you're asking something that was already asked hundreds of times before instead of using the search feature to find the answers, your forum reputation is likely to be low (and that will limit your ability to post).

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I posted maybe 10-12 replies to various posts, and when I tried to reply one more time, I ended up locked from posting anything until the end of the day. It said that I reached my post limit for the day.

I had days when I posted multiple topics and replies, and was never locked out of saying anything. Is this something new to the forum and if it is, what is the post limit per day? 

• Like 47
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1

Same thing was happening to me a few months ago.  Short story is, I had to contact CS and have them fix it.  Some days I could post many times, other times I would be locked out for a few days.  You have to stay on them to fix it.  It took me a few weeks to get it corrected. 

• Like 38
  • Haha 3
  • Up 3

Well, sometimes, if you're TOO active on the forum or even the main website, I guess Fiverr just takes your IP as a VPN/spam and blocks it from doing anything for a while. Happened to me recently (which shows I shouldn't be as active as I am right now), but it got fixed in an hour or so. While this is going on, you can't react or reply to posts or heck, even open them.

• Like 35
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Hey @donnovan86 in theory that shouldn’t be happening to you 🤔 mjensen announced that there will be posting limits to prevent spam that is connected to your reputation score (not forum badge) though your score is not low

Exactly. I don't see why.

36 minutes ago, aarontgladiator said:

Well, sometimes, if you're TOO active on the forum or even the main website, I guess Fiverr just takes your IP as a VPN/spam and blocks it from doing anything for a while. Happened to me recently (which shows I shouldn't be as active as I am right now), but it got fixed in an hour or so. While this is going on, you can't react or reply to posts or heck, even open them.

They stopped me from doing any post for the entire day. However, I was able to react to posts. Just not post anything myself. Weird. I barely wrote 10-12 replies within 6-7 hours. That's not really overactive.. come on. 

• Like 37
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

They stopped me from doing any post for the entire day. However, I was able to react to posts. Just not post anything myself. Weird. I barely wrote 10-12 replies within 6-7 hours. That's not really overactive.. come on. 

Perhaps something different happened to both of us. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 35
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Certainly. I am curios why this happened. I will try to reply the same way today, to see if they stop me again.

And they did... I was blocked from replying to anything again, until the end of the day, after making 12-14 posts, maybe less.

• Like 27
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, rabinbd01 said:

have faced this also 

Just now, khasanfahad said:

have faced this too

Of course you did. That post limit was made so you guys wouldn’t spam forum with comments like “I have faced this too”. But you still manage to spam instead of writing something more meaningful that can add to the conversation. 

• Like 28
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

So you know why you faced it? 

Yeah. Actually I am being here for some days and I know the fiverr forum rules slowly. Firstly, I didn't get it but now it solved to me.

Thanks.

Edited by rudra_dey
  • Like 23

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Great, so now you know that instead of writing “I also faced it” to read other comments first? And then add more meaningful comments? 

Yes absolutely. I knew it from now and you are a very helpful guy. From now I will comment more effective and more meaningful. I wanna be a helpful person to others. Keep me in your prayers. Thanks.

regards

rudra

• Like 23
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

writing something more meaningful that can add to the conversation. 

Because of the limitation for some people like me, it's turned into a place to write to limited topic.

The scenario is like, if we want to add only meaningful writings for the conversation, we will lose quota to have some fun sometimes.
Or even sometimes it happen to me that when I was asked something based on my comment in a topic, I couldn't reply with answers as my quota already over for the day.

Ah! We can understand that it's to avoid spamming, but still missing to have fun and continue conversation.
At least limit could be waived for potential members here.

• Like 24