How can i deliver a physical product to my buyer ?

mithunhassan17

Hello, i am new at fiverr. And recently one of my buyer need a physical product which i need to sent him physically. So is it allowed to ask the address of buyer ? How can i sent it without not having trouble with fiverr ? can anyone please suggest some solution ? thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Shipping Physical Deliverables

Some of the services on Fiverr are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Gigs, Sellers may decide to define a shipping pricing factor.

• Gigs that include a shipping pricing factor must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
  • Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
  • Important: Buyers who purchase Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
  • Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
  • Fiverr does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
  • A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Like 2
  • Up 1