Fiverr forum is amazing platform

parvez_marketer

1 hour ago, parvez_marketer said:

Is this helpful for new seller like us?

This Forum is essential to learn from other freelancers - hopefully, the successful and skilled ones - and acquire knowledge.
But keep in mind that the Forum will not lead orders to your account per se. If you'll add some tips learnt from others you can boost your possibilities to get orders but we're talking about possibilities, not certainty.

Use the Forum wisely, following its rules and distinguishing gibberish from useful tips.
A quick example: reading ten thousand times that staying online all day won't make this terrible advice true. Use your critical thinking: are they suggesting an easy and quick way to success?  Have you ever acquired something in your life without an effort? No, right? Then the "best tips" the users are giving away are probably just gibberish.

Here's a thread about debunked myths: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/215551-top-5-fiverr-myths-debunked/

The Forum is full of information. Read, participate with insightful replies and enjoy it while staying away from parroted nonsense.

Edited by alphagev
typo + added a paragraph
  • Like 30
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 8

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, all_asmoule said:

Do you know the Benefit of the Fiverr forum?

You get to learn a lot of things. Tips, tricks, how you can use some website features, etc. But you shouldn't expect the forum to affect your Fiverr performance in any way. You can ignore it and have the same placement in Search results.

• Like 7

I want to know who created that urban legend regarding forum participation = more exposure and therefore more sales. And well, answering the initial question a forum is for... posting (?) and badges if you're into that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You get to learn a lot of things. Tips, tricks, how you can use some website features, etc. But you shouldn't expect the forum to affect your Fiverr performance in any way. You can ignore it and have the same placement in Search results.

Thank You

• Like 4

When i can know about fiverr froum then i create an account here. Then i read more and more post from here. I can learn and finally i can successfully from fiverr. Thanks to all who create valuable post on fiverr forum. Have a highly recommendation for all to visit fiverr froum regularly. Thanks.😊

• Like 37
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic