Payed for service but waiting to submit, will the timer start?

zinohenderickx

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, zinohenderickx said:

I already buyed the service, but still waiting on the content. Will the experation date already start or will it start after I submitted my request?

It depends on how the Seller has set up their gig. If requirements are mandatory, your order won’t start until you submit them. If requirements aren’t mandatory, the order will start. If it’s the latter, your Seller can extend dates to give you more time. 

2 hours ago, nikandco said:

It depends on how the Seller has set up their gig. If requirements are mandatory, your order won’t start until you submit them. If requirements aren’t mandatory, the order will start. If it’s the latter, your Seller can extend dates to give you more time. 

It says "Submit your requirements to get your order started." and it is required.

1 hour ago, zinohenderickx said:

It says "Submit your requirements to get your order started." and it is required.

If you’re worried about the delivery date, the countdown timer starts after you’ve submitted the requirements. 

Out of the topic==
If the seller has everything he needs, let’s say you have discussed the scope of the project in the chat and then placing an order, maybe the seller has everything he needs. Then there’s an option the seller can submit that he has everything he needs and then the timer starts counting down. 

hope this helps

Archived