is there any one who have earned from fiverr affiliate programm?

ehsan364

“It’s evident that it looked like that to you, yes. And your response wasn’t exactly nice:”

Well, no. I responded that way because it looked like that to me, not in response to realizing it was a question. Because… I still didn’t realize it was a question.

@humanissocial Extremely sorry for all of this. But I really don’t know about affiliate program. Don’t take me wrong but I have use questions marks(?) also.

Leave all think aside, I sorry for that. Can you answers my old question.

THANKS ALL OF YOU…

• Like 7

@humanissocial Extremely sorry for all of this. But I really don’t know about affiliate program. Don’t take me wrong but I have use questions marks(?) also.

THANKS ALL OF YOU…

You don’t need to apologize, sorry I misunderstood you.

Please note that the affiliate terms explain everything about how it works.

• Like 10

Damn those sneaky question marks- so unclear 😂

On 1/17/2020 at 7:51 PM, dipesh780 said:

THANKS ALL OF YOU…

You don’t need to apologise dude. You’re all good 🤙

• Like 9

• 2 months later...

I have spent around 50USD in multiple paid ads(google Ads+ Facebook Ads) and i did good targeting in my opinion based on many training videos i saw. However, i can see on Fiverr report that i have more than 200 unique clicks but it shows 0 registration, i found this number not normal at all.
anyway i have spent enough i think i will probably stop it since i only lost money

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have spent around 50USD in multiple paid ads(google Ads+ Facebook Ads) and i did good targeting in my opinion based on many training videos i saw. However, i can see on Fiverr report that i have more than 200 unique clicks but it shows 0 registration, i found this number not normal at all.

anyway i have spent enough i think i will probably stop it since i only lost money

, i can see on Fiverr report that i have more than 200 unique clicks but it shows 0 registration

That is typical for pay per click ads.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Well, the program could work, but extremely hard to get out value for gig owners.
You need to have an authority website with 10,000+ visitors per day. I suspect if anybody has a site like this he/she knows how to monetize it, and yes from comission side, there are better alternatives than Fiverr affiliate.
Anyway, I like the idea! Looking for figures in this topic. (141 clicks - $0 on my side)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...

Good question.

I have considered joining it, but it just isn’t a priority for me.

Thank you for your answer. Do you have your own site to sell your services?

IF I had known this program at the beginning, I would have used it because I brought 5 or 6 new clients to Fiverr from Twitter and Facebook … But now I prefer to send my prospects directly to my website where I have installed a payment method.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer. Do you have your own site to sell your services?

IF I had known this program at the beginning, I would have used it because I brought 5 or 6 new clients to Fiverr from Twitter and Facebook … But now I prefer to send my prospects directly to my website where I have installed a payment method.

Yah.

I have ten of my own websites plus three Twitter, six Facebook, one LinkedIn, and one Instagram accounts…

I could probably do okay with the affiliate program…but, as I said, not a priority.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

Is there anybody experienced about fiverr affiliate and have you earned by doing fiverr affiliating?

Can you please share your experience and Tips if I want to start fiverr affiliating!

Thanks in advance!

regards

mozammal

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...