The buyer didn't submit the requirements.

arshadzamanbd

Question

4 answers to this question

I may be not an expert but from my experience I can say that You should talk about the requirements before you take the order and I Hope you have done that as the buyer did not place the order Directly by buying your gig instead he got your custom Offer.

So tell him just write some thing in the requirement Box like my buyers write "We have talked about this" or "You got your requirements" or something like that.

it is of-coerce if You talked abut the requirements in the inbox.

2 hours ago, arshadzamanbd said:

that's why I couldn't start the project and the timer hasn't started yet. I already have been told several times to submit requirements. What should I do now?

If you have already asked client to submit requirements several times, and made it clear that you can’t start the order without them, there’s nothing else you need to do. The pending order won’t impact your on-time deliveries since it’s technically not a started order yet. 

5 hours ago, nikandco said:

If you have already asked client to submit requirements several times, and made it clear that you can’t start the order without them, there’s nothing else you need to do. The pending order won’t impact your on-time deliveries since it’s technically not a started order yet. 

Thank you so very much for your kind information. I really appreciate your help.

6 hours ago, srsalim1918_ said:

I may be not an expert but from my experience I can say that You should talk about the requirements before you take the order and I Hope you have done that as the buyer did not place the order Directly by buying your gig instead he got your custom Offer.

So tell him just write some thing in the requirement Box like my buyers write "We have talked about this" or "You got your requirements" or something like that.

it is of-coerce if You talked abut the requirements in the inbox.

Thank you so much Mr.

Archived