My account is partially restricted

madihabibi940

5 minutes ago, madihabibi940 said:

Can I create new account?

No, you can't, it will just make your situation worse.

5 minutes ago, madihabibi940 said:

How much time its to recover.

Generally Fiverr shares its decision in 90 days. That being said, more often than not, if you receive 3 warnings, you are gone for good. So, unless the last warning was a mistake, you are most likely banned for good and you won't be able to work on Fiverr anymore. Any new account you create will be banned quickly. 

12 minutes ago, madihabibi940 said:

That means I have to wait for 90 days?

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

16 minutes ago, madihabibi940 said:

After that if Fiverr permanently delete my account, can I'm able to create new account?

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • If your account is disabled suggest you read and abide by the Terms of Service of any future platform you decide to join, otherwise your account there will be disabled also.

1 hour ago, madihabibi940 said:

After that if Fiverr permanently delete my account, can I'm able to create new account?

Only with the permission from Customer Support, but after 3 warnings, it's highly unlikely that you will get that permission.

And if you create a new account without their permission, it will get banned (the same goes for all the accounts you create in the future).

Archived