After last update unable to chose the file for live portfolio!

Hello everyone, it's been already several deliveries in a row that I chose the file that I want to be shown in my live portfolio but after the client accepts the order I see the file shown is different! This is happening since they updated the delivery page. 

Does someone else have this problem or it's something wrong with my profile?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, roxana_nesfintu said:

it's been already several deliveries in a row that I chose the file that I want to be shown in my live portfolio but after the client accepts the order I see the file shown is different!

I noticed this as well. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if clients are now supposed to chose which file to display with their review instead of the sellers. It's not particularly helpful, especially if some files contain sensitive information. Hopefully someone here knows the answer.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

It's not particularly helpful, especially if some files contain sensitive information. 

Indeed is not! In my case isn't even about sensitive information, but as I do illustrations most of the clients order 3/6/9 illustrations per time. I usually deliver the files one by one and then I make a presentation page with all illustration together (which I usually chose for live portfolio). I feel that this bug somehow impacts a bit my gig because looks different for new clients to see that others placed bigger orders than just 1 illustration per time (as is showing now). 😔😔😔

• Like 1