My order completion rate dropped dropped from 85% to 82% without any further cancellation

ecom_wordsmith

Hello everyone 

Please I need your help. My order completion rate dropped after a client cancelled an order to 85%. It later dropped to 83% without any further cancellation and then to 82% today again no further cancellation. 

Also, i was demoted to a new seller, was 4 jobs away to becoming a level 2 seller. 

I'll appreciate your help on what I need to do. 

Thanks

Perpetua 

This is a 60 day calculation. Suppose you have completed 9 orders and 1 order cancelled in the last 60 days (total orders 10).  After the cancellation, 90% is your current completion rate. Now you have not received any new orders. And you have completed an order 55 days ago. Then after 5 or 6 days your total order will be 9 (last 60 days). So order completion rate will be down by 1%. (Completion rate will be 89%). As the days go by, if you don't get any new orders after the cancellation, the completion rate will continue to decrease. 

But after 60 days of the cancellation, the order completion rate will be 100%.

I hope you will got it.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation @Jasim2k9k

But in my own case, I got a new order about 7 days later (after cancellation). Yet mh completion rate dropped further to 82%, after the job was submitted and accepted by the client. 

In summary I had 2 cancellations within a period of 2 months.  

In the first month, after cancellation, my order rate dropped to 90%. 

There was a dramatic reduction to a further 85% after the second cancellation the next month. 

Shortly after that, I submitted an order about 7 days later and my order completion rate dropped to 83%, and surprisingly to 82% the next day. 

Meanwhile, I've been demoted to a new seller and I barely see buyer request. 

Wondering if there's an explanation to this and what to do to get my rate back up. 

Thanks 

Perpetua 

7 hours ago, ecom_wordsmith said:

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation @Jasim2k9k

But in my own case, I got a new order about 7 days later (after cancellation). Yet mh completion rate dropped further to 82%, after the job was submitted and accepted by the client. 

In summary I had 2 cancellations within a period of 2 months.  

In the first month, after cancellation, my order rate dropped to 90%. 

There was a dramatic reduction to a further 85% after the second cancellation the next month. 

Shortly after that, I submitted an order about 7 days later and my order completion rate dropped to 83%, and surprisingly to 82% the next day. 

Meanwhile, I've been demoted to a new seller and I barely see buyer request. 

Wondering if there's an explanation to this and what to do to get my rate back up. 

Thanks 

Perpetua 

Order completion rate = (Completed order within last 60 days/total order within last 60 days) x 100.

By the way, new seller can't see more buyer requests.

Don't worry about demotion. It is the part of freelancing.

Continue working, and develop your skills.

Archived