how to improve gigs for getting order? want first order :(

tanzeela_ibrahm

Hello, You can follow those steps. That can help you.

1. Use attractive gig  image that service you provide. 

2. Write simple and clean description with SEO friendly. 

3. Research more gig and get a knowledge for tag and title.

4. Must everyday send 10buyer request.

5. Try to 24hrs active on fiverr and also fiverr forum. 

Hope if you follow those steps, your gig will be rank. Best of luck.

10 hours ago, rassrakib said:

. Try to 24hrs active on fiverr and also fiverr forum. 

Absolutely incorrect.  Who in their right mind would try to stay awake 24x7?  You would literally die in less than 2 weeks.  Also, the Fiverr forum does not benefit your gig in any way...........zero.........nothing.  I am down on my knees begging people to help let others know that posting on the forums, liking things on the forums, saying "thank you", "congrats", "pray for me", or racking up badges for the same has absolutely no impact whatsoever on your gigs.  Who is with me on this? Spread the word!

9 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Absolutely incorrect.  Who in their right mind would try to stay awake 24x7?  You would literally die in less than 2 weeks.  Also, the Fiverr forum does not benefit your gig in any way...........zero.........nothing.  I am down on my knees begging people to help let others know that posting on the forums, liking things on the forums, saying "thank you", "congrats", "pray for me", or racking up badges for the same has absolutely no impact whatsoever on your gigs.  Who is with me on this? Spread the word!

May be

Archived