Buyer Cancelled the Order Suddenly

ossamamehmood

Question

Greetings

Fiverr's Sellers,

- - - - - - - - - - 

Buyer Cancelled the Order (Unprofessional and Unpleasant)

I have been so much disappointed today as got a Cancellation on my recent order. I have on fiverr since May 2017 and never happen such at least. The returning buyer come to me ask to design a logo and share a design he loves.

• I put his design in mind a drawn the logo as per my promising service's. Suddenly ask for change performed exactly he wants. Still, he come to say would like to cancels the order i want exact replica of the design i shared with railroad only instead of that road.
  • I get back and draw five different connect put all my efforts and ask him to let me order with which design he loves the most. He studently reading but haven't respond a day after that come to cancelled the order. I wasted my week and ask him to meets or arrange meeting we can talk. He was biased my cancelled the order via Fiverr Customer Support.

This is unreal happen the order value was even 200 USD which is good in enough value. How could i get justice if i latterly work hard on that order looking forward to hear from anyone had such experience.

Ossama Mehmood 샘 | Fiverr

Specialized Graphic Designer

Cancelled By Buyer .PNG

2 answers to this question

Archived