Want to make Fiverr my full-time job.

mominahmed

Hey,

I wanted to tell you about my experience. In 2018, I began selling on Fiverr. I used to take Fiverr lightly since I never imagined utilizing it as a full-time profession. As a result, I made blunders. Due to my graduation and some personal problems, I completed the jobs and canceled the orders I couldn't fulfill on time. I've been working hard for the past few months and have decided to make it my full-time job. But, because of my earlier blunders, I have a 4.8 rating, and I'm not sure whether that's why I can't attain TRS. I wish I could go back in time and not make the same mistakes. I didn't know enough about Fiverr, and as I previously stated, I wasn't taking it seriously.

So my concern is: should I build a new profile and close the current one because I've learned a lot and am confident in my ability to find work? Is it possible for me to earn the TRS badge on this profile? Can somebody advise me on what I should do?

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Momin

2 hours ago, mominahmed said:

I have a 4.8 rating, and I'm not sure whether that's why I can't attain TRS.

Important: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements below, our Editorial team will review your performance from the previous 60 days to confirm your eligibility. After this, the Editorial team will decide if you're a Top-Rated Seller.

This group of Sellers enjoys a growing number of exclusive benefits as they continue providing buyers with an overall excellent experience. 

To reach Top-Rated Seller status, the following are required:

• You have been an active seller for at least 180 days. 
  • You have completed, at least, 100 orders (all time). 
  • Your earnings are more than $20,000.  
  • You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
  • Your response rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days. 
  • Your on-time delivery score has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • You have received no warnings over 30 days. 
  • The above is from the Help Centre.
  • 1 hour ago, mominahmed said:

Or should I make new profile and keep the 5 star ratings?

If you start all over you will be starting from scratch. 

• Suggest you concentrate on building your existing business. Many level 2 sellers make more money than those who are TRS.

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

Important: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements below, our Editorial team will review your performance from the previous 60 days to confirm your eligibility. After this, the Editorial team will decide if you're a Top-Rated Seller.

This group of Sellers enjoys a growing number of exclusive benefits as they continue providing buyers with an overall excellent experience. 

To reach Top-Rated Seller status, the following are required:

• You have been an active seller for at least 180 days. 
  • You have completed, at least, 100 orders (all time). 
  • Your earnings are more than $20,000.  
  • You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
  • Your response rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days. 
  • Your on-time delivery score has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • You have received no warnings over 30 days. 
  • The above is from the Help Centre.
  • If you start all over you will be starting from scratch. 

• Suggest you concentrate on building your existing business. Many level 2 sellers make more money than those who are TRS.

Thank you for your suggestion. I am a level 2 seller and I have more than 900 orders completed. Lets see what I can achieve more. 🙂

3 hours ago, mominahmed said:

Hey,

I wanted to tell you about my experience. In 2018, I began selling on Fiverr. I used to take Fiverr lightly since I never imagined utilizing it as a full-time profession. As a result, I made blunders. Due to my graduation and some personal problems, I completed the jobs and canceled the orders I couldn't fulfill on time. I've been working hard for the past few months and have decided to make it my full-time job. But, because of my earlier blunders, I have a 4.8 rating, and I'm not sure whether that's why I can't attain TRS. I wish I could go back in time and not make the same mistakes. I didn't know enough about Fiverr, and as I previously stated, I wasn't taking it seriously.

So my concern is: should I build a new profile and close the current one because I've learned a lot and am confident in my ability to find work? Is it possible for me to earn the TRS badge on this profile? Can somebody advise me on what I should do?

Momin

Go with old fiver account don't make new one but if you really want to make then make it..but when you do hard work..you will get good response and got TRS too.

48 minutes ago, designernoor said:

Go with old fiver account don't make new one but if you really want to make then make it..but when you do hard work..you will get good response and got TRS too.

Thank you. I am working hard and I have almost 900+ orders completed. Let see what I can achieve.

12 hours ago, mominahmed said:

Hey,

Momin

If you want to do full time job on fiverr You Can Do Just You Need only anyone category expert then Active Fiverr. Then Fiverr Definitely Get More Job. At the moments You will Have Lot Of Job And You will not take rest. 

🙂🙂🙂🙂

16 hours ago, melanielm said:

I've cancelled orders in the past and am a TRS. They look at many different factors of profit and customer satisfaction, I think. It's not all a number's game.

Like @melanielm I too have cancelled order in the past and I still am a TRS too. I think the two factors she mentions are very important to Fiverr.

5 hours ago, elementor_ said:

If you want to do full time job on fiverr You Can Do Just You Need only anyone category expert then Active Fiverr. Then Fiverr Definitely Get More Job. At the moments You will Have Lot Of Job And You will not take rest. 

🙂🙂🙂🙂

I am a motion graphics designer and I am doing this category.

On 2/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, melissaharlowvo said:

@mominahmed I also started in 2018 and learned some things the hard way. It does say that the Fiverr editorial team reviews your last 60 days to be considered for a TRS. You should push hard and focus on each order as if it were gold. Give yourself a timeline for improvement and evaluate everything when you reach your goal. 

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I will do my best push myself hard enough to get a TRS badge. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived