I am New here.

baizeed03

On 2/18/2022 at 2:04 AM, baizeed03 said:

Hey everyone.

I am new here at Fiverr so I believe you guys will help me to know, what points I should follow now to become a Successful Freelancer. ❤️  I have already gone through the Community Guidelines & Terms & conditions of Fiverr.

Thank you

Hi, I am also new here. Last 3 months to till now i am researching only and according learned lots of thing. i realized that Fiverr is good market place and the more time one will spend here to learn, he will gain more.

15 hours ago, baizeed03 said:

Hey everyone.

I am new here at Fiverr so I believe you guys will help me to know, what points I should follow now to become a Successful Freelancer. ❤️  I have already gone through the Community Guidelines & Terms & conditions of Fiverr.

Thank you

Welcome there!

On 2/18/2022 at 2:04 AM, baizeed03 said:

Hey everyone.

Thank you

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

On 2/18/2022 at 4:12 PM, jewel_66567 said:

Hi, I am also new here. Last 3 months to till now i am researching only and according learned lots of thing. i realized that Fiverr is good market place and the more time one will spend here to learn, he will gain more.

Congratulation and best of luck

On 2/17/2022 at 8:04 PM, baizeed03 said:

I have already gone through the Community Guidelines & Terms & conditions of Fiverr.

If only every new seller would do that!

On 2/17/2022 at 8:04 PM, baizeed03 said:

what points I should follow now to become a Successful Freelancer.

Just follow this: 

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived