Nominated for the TOP rated seller

asma2004

2 hours ago, asma2004 said:

I am nominated for the TOP-rated seller

You are not nominated.  No one gets nominated for TRS, you have simply met the minimum level required in order to be considered for review. That does not mean they will review your gigs, just that they can. If they decide to do that review, I doubt you will make it to TRS based on your English skills, as @visualstudios pointed out, "badge" and "batch" are not even close to similar meanings. They don't tend to award TRS to those who struggle with English.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Here's another bit of info to learn: there's no guarantee that you will ever become a TRS. I'm not saying this to be mean, it's simply the fact. There are many level 2 sellers who have met the minimum requirements (some of them years ago) but didn't become Top Rated Sellers.

Don't let it bother you. Keep delivering good work and keep earning.

And keep in mind that some level 2 sellers actually earn more than those with the TRS badge.

• Like 16
  • Up 4

Top-Rated Seller

Important: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements below, our Editorial team will review your performance from the previous 60 days to confirm your eligibility. After this, the Editorial team will decide if you're a Top-Rated Seller.

The above is from the Help Centre.

This is not a given.

Here is a topic with tips: 

• Like 12
  • Up 3

On 2/20/2022 at 12:42 AM, vickiespencer said:

Are you a member of the Seller Plus Program? My manager helped me improve my profile and gigs. Then I was chosen for TRS.

No, I am not a member of the Seller Plus Program. Can you please guide me on how can i do that and how can i get TRS

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2022 at 5:34 AM, asma2004 said:

No, I am not a member of the Seller Plus Program. Can you please guide me on how can i do that and how can i get TRS

I think it should be added and stressed here that being in the Seller+ Program is neither a requirement nor a guarantee for being selected as TRS. Many people got TRS before that program existed, and most probably not everyone who's enrolled will become TRS.

It certainly can be helpful to work with a seller success manager in order to improve your performance and increase your chances, but, again, it's not a requirement or guarantee, just like being "nominated" for TRS isn't one.

This isn't meant to dissuade anyone from pursuing their TRS hopes or enrolling in the Seller+ Program, absolutely not, do it if you can. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...