Fiverr Forum Badge

rashma24

1 hour ago, rashma24 said:

What I need to do to get all the badges of fiverr forum? I mean to get a specific badge what caiteria I should fill up.

No need to aim to get all the forum badges.

participate on the forum in a meaningful way and the badges will come. 

Create meaningful topics, ask questions so you can learn and grow, try to help others. That’s the important things to focus on.

1 hour ago, rashma24 said:

badge represent my forum ranking .

Are you aware that forum badges are there just for fun, and that they have zero influence on your profile on the main site? Forum ranking isn't going to increase your gig exposure, it won't bring you more impressions and clicks, and it won't bring you more sales.

3 hours ago, frank_d said:

Create meaningful topics, ask questions so you can learn and grow, try to help others.

Dear OP, we can assure you that Frank did get his new shiny forum badge exactly in the manner he suggested. 

• 3 weeks later...

I get where you are coming from. I also know people are going to question you on getting all of the badges, if that is your goal, that is excelent. 

This is a way for Fiverr to gamify the experience so that they can create a community. I would just recommend immersing yourself in the community and growing and the rest will take care of itself. 🙂

Representation is not the main goal. When you share your experience or asked informative question about fiverr and read and react what people say about a topic then badge will automatically grow up the rules. Also you can find the guide about badge inside your profile landing page.

Thank you : ) 

On 2/17/2022 at 8:16 PM, frank_d said:

No need to aim to get all the forum badges.

Create meaningful topics, ask questions so you can learn and grow, try to help others. That’s the important things to focus on.

Such an inspiring words, loved it !

58 minutes ago, shahadatsajib said:

Representation is not the main goal. When you share your experience or asked informative question about fiverr and read and react what people say about a topic then badge will automatically grow up the rules. Also you can find the guide about badge inside your profile landing page.

Thank you : ) 

well said.

Archived