Extra fast delivery with multiple items

roxana_nesfintu

Hello everyone, I have a problem regarding the extra fast delivery (thanks god happened rarely) especially with clients placing orders without discussing before. 

I do sell a basic package in my gig for 20$ (one outline illustration) with a 10$ extra fast delivery. Just now a client placed an order of 6 illustrations but the extra fast delivery is fix 10$ when it is supposed to be 60$!!!! I honestly found Fiverr's system pretty faulty in this case, because those 10$ are related to 1single illustrations, not endless items. I don't understand why once the items are multiple the extra fast delivery cost do not update automatically based on the items number ???? A seller cannot predict if that specific package is gonna be ordered with 1 item or 10, so for me is pretty obvious that the extra fast delivery cost is only based on what is described in the package (including the quantity). 

Did this problem occurred to others before? How did you solve it? U contact the CS? You explain the buyer that the work is supposed to cost more? Because I feel a bit unconformable to do this amount of work in 24h for barely 10$, I offered extra fast because it's supposed to be worth the money not for some coins. 😠 

Edited by roxana_nesfintu
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1

• roxana_nesfintu changed the title to Extra fast delivery with multiple items

Hello Roxana. It's really annoying. I had to "fix" it by deactivating my Gig extras. And it's not just that the price doesn't increase when people order Gig multiples, but also the delivery time doesn't increase. Many sellers are having issues because of this, see only the last one of the long line of requests to fix this here in the forum's "Site Suggestions" category, where, in theory, Fiverr staff will read and maybe suggestions will be implemented:

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, miiila said:

Hello Roxana. It's really annoying. I had to "fix" it by deactivating my Gig extras. And it's not just that the price doesn't increase when people order Gig multiples, but also the delivery time doesn't increase. Many sellers are having issues because of this, see only the last one of the long line of requests to fix this here in the forum's "Site Suggestions" category, where, in theory, Fiverr staff will read and maybe suggestions will be implemented:

Thank you very much, I definitely want to sign the petition as well. 

I see for some the problem is the time, in my case is more about the money of the extra fast delivery. Usually, I would say around 90% of my orders are custom offers so I didn't noticed this much before, but now that the items are 6 and order placed without discussing kinda pisses me off, and it doesn't benefit Fiverr either. 

I hope this changes soon.

Thank you

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 2

• 4 months later...

I was lately looking if anyone has the same issue which is annoying and if there is a solutionfor that, I can say the same for other Gig extras, especially when the additional figure is used to have an addition work that cost for example 30 for 10usd, therefor had to deactivate that.

• Like 5

On 2/16/2022 at 8:16 PM, roxana_nesfintu said:

I do sell a basic package in my gig for 20$ (one outline illustration) with a 10$ extra fast delivery. Just now a client placed an order of 6 illustrations but the extra fast delivery is fix 10$ when it is supposed to be 60$!!!!

Roxana, I think my topic says it all 

People that use gig multiples without our consent tend to manipulate the system, while pushing us to overwork, all without paying extra fast fees properly. So I hope this change I am requesting above will come to fruition, eventually.

• Like 5