how does a seller request more time ?

denimchild

Question

i am a buyer asking a question on behalf of a seller . i recently hired someone on fiverr to help me complete a project , but the delivery date came and went without hearing from them . as things stand , the gig is one day late , so i got in touch today , to ask what is going on , and they replied saying she would get the project to me in a few days . i asked them to send me a '' time extension request '' to avoid the gig auto completing , but i dont think they know how to this . im not a seller so im not sure how to send these kinda requests . can anyone give instructions on how to send this request ? also does being a day too late , mean its too late in the day to send this request ?

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, denimchild said:

how to this . im not a seller so im not sure how to send these kinda requests . can anyone give instructions on how to send this request ? also does being a day too late , mean its too late in the day to send this request ?

They would visit the "Resolution Center" on the order page and extend it there. You'd receive and accept the request. If they send and you accept it, the fact that its a day late won't matter.

2 hours ago, denimchild said:

i asked them to send me a '' time extension request '' to avoid the gig auto completing , but i dont think they know how to this

The delivery time can be extended by the seller using the option near the top of the order page to "Visit the Resolution Center".

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4417622226833-Using-the-Resolution-Center-

But 1) Once an order is late I think it will still be counted as late even if the delivery time is extended. Though if it's in late status, it could go into "very late" status which I think gives the buyer the option to cancel without the seller agreeing.

2) An order only auto-completes 3 days after it's delivered. It won't auto-complete if it's not been delivered.

Archived