Why am I not getting any response (Clients) ?

dilawar_archi

Question

Can somebody help me to understand why my profile is like dead, not getting any views or clients. I am level one seller and has done plenty of projects with very excellent reviews. So why profile is so invisible in fiver searches? is it algorithm or what?

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

10 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, animie_video said:

Yes it could be because of the algorithm. Meanwhile try approaching your previous clients to see if they have some work or utilize Fiverr's Buyer Request to pitch people.

Yes, I tried that. But is there ant other solution to this because I can't do only work for previous clients.  There has to be approach by new clients also. Which is not happening with my profile.

Thank you for your response.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1

1 minute ago, dilawar_archi said:

Yes, I tried that. But is there ant other solution to this because I can't do only work for previous clients.  There has to be approach by new clients also. Which is not happening with my profile.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, Wait, until the gig rotation takes your gig on front pages 😄 
On a serious note, have you tried gig promotion feature?
Good luck

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1

32 minutes ago, animie_video said:

Good luck

No, I haven't tried gig promotion. Can you explain a bit.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

44 minutes ago, animie_video said:

Good luck

I checked, it required to have at least 20 reviews to be promoted. I have little less.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, aliy37 said:

Is fiverr evaluation is still in process ? any one got badge in last 1 to 3 hours?

I have seen some people got badges last night , while some of them were posting it this morning. But my profile is still showing Evaluation on 15 Feb 🙂

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2

2 hours ago, dilawar_archi said:

Can somebody help me to understand why my profile is like dead, not getting any views or clients. I am level one seller and has done plenty of projects with very excellent reviews. So why profile is so invisible in fiver searches? is it algorithm or what?

Yes it could be because of the algorithm. Meanwhile try approaching your previous clients to see if they have some work or utilize Fiverr's Buyer Request to pitch people.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1