I'm facing an issue with a troublesome buyer.

eugenechance

How do I deal with a buyer who request revisions but does not let you know what is it that they want to change?
They keep requesting to delivery the product which I did. Yet they still request for revisions and asks me to use other means to deliver.

The gig is worth quite a lot to me. I do not want to cancel it as it may affect my overall rank and I would lose that amount of money and time. HELP me out here someone.

4 hours ago, wp_best_coder said:

You should pay more attention to the quality of your work.

I genuinely don't think this comment was necessary in this particular case...

6 hours ago, eugenechance said:

I do not want to cancel it as it may affect my overall rank and I would lose that amount of money and time. HELP me out here someone.

Did you double/triple check to make sure that the work can be opened (even by people who might not be great with computers?) If all else fails, I'd probably contact CS (or if you're in the seller plus program, your contact from there) and see if they allow you to deliver in another way. COULD be a buyer being sneaky and trying to get away without paying, but... last time this happened to me, the buyer just opened up the wrong file...

On the Fiverr order page, there was an option that buyers could annotation any error. You can tell the buyer about it. You may use another option. Tell the buyer to contact your inbox. Before delivery ask the buyer "Is everything OK? Please type "Yes" If the buyer tell yes then deliver the order. It will help you to remove these types of revision-related hazards. You may not know that revision requests have a bad impact on your gig. So, try to make conversation the buyer on the inbox page. Show your works to buyers. Ask him if needed any revisions, then deliver your order. Thanks

Archived