PLEASE HELP

graceava2

1 hour ago, graceava2 said:

My Fiverr Seller needs to be terminated. He deleted my website among many other things. Trying desperately to contact fiverr for months.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

It is against the community guidelines to name sellers. So I removed your image.

How are you trying to contact Fiverr?

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Use the link above to submit a ticket if you haven’t done so already.

Hey and how’s to ya? 

My name is Chucky Fingers. Though some people might know me as Frankie Napkins or Tony Talksloud or Pete The Postal or Carmine the Carwash or possibly Gerald Billington Henry of Huskerville. 

It’s come to our attention that you’re having a little problem. Did I say our? I meant my attention. It’s just me here. We’re just talking. Anyhows, it’s come to my attention that there’s some things you may need to get rid of in your life. 

Sometimes, life is hard. Sometimes things need to get done. Hard things. That are hard to do. That do things. 

You see what I’m saying? 

Its for this reason that I’m talking to you today, on this day, the day of our talking.  

I may have known, or now know, a known individual that I don’t know of, who may or may not be able to rid you of these, let’s call them, situations

Ya know?

And I’m not saying I can help you. I definitely can’t help you. I absolutely won’t be on the corner of 6th and Carlton at 4pm tomorrow and if I am it’s not because I’m gonna introduce you to that guy about that thing. Just so we’re clear. 

It’s also worth mentioning that I’m definitely a construction worker. You ask anybody. You come looking around saying, “hey does anybody know Jimmy the Juice shop,” or “Nicky Late Night With David Letterman,” or “Sammy Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band,” and right away they’ll tell you, “you just missed him,” all because I was most definitely there doing construction things. 

That’s all I’m saying. You take it easy. I most definitely won’t be hearing from you tomorrow on that thing. 

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

It is against TOS to kill a seller. 

Not to mention, it's quite rude.

2 hours ago, graceava2 said:

He deleted my website among many other things. Trying desperately to contact fiverr for months.

While it's definitely a horrible thing to go through, you should always take precaution and backup your website before handing it to anyone. Hope you find a resolution.

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Tommy, what do you hear from Joey bag o' donuts?

You mean little Joey or Big Joey? Or Little Big Joey? Surely you don’t mean Big Little Joey, God rest his soul. 

Little Joey has big things. Big Joey has things, but they're only so so. Little Big Joey teamed with Little Joey and now it’s a “whole” thing. 

In fact, I heard that Big Joey made a whole thing about it. 

But you know how it is. We really shouldn’t talk so openly like this in public. 

Archived