Deliveries with no reviews

mjaninea

Question

Hi sellers,

These past days/weeks I had 3 orders that I delivered on time but were automatically marked as complete by the system, because the buyer would not answer or hasn't been online since the delivery. Consequently, the deliveries got no reviews. (take note: I am not here to complain about it, throughout my Fiverr experience I've learned that that's not the end of the world). I started wondering... We all know what happens with getting a positive/negative public/private review, but what happens when your order actually doesn't get any review? How will this affect your stats? Specially if the reason behind it is the buyer not being online. How does Fiverr evaluates if you did a good job or not🤷‍♀️

No big deal, just really wondering about it :) Thanks!

8 answers to this question

That would make sense! I just really hope orders that get no reviews still have some sort of "positive relevance" in Fiverr's eyes.

I have worked on one of those projects for daysss and it would really be disappointing if it had no relevance just because the buyer didn't get back to Fiverr since then :(

1 hour ago, mjaninea said:

That would make sense! I just really hope orders that get no reviews still have some sort of "positive relevance" in Fiverr's eyes.

I have worked on one of those projects for daysss and it would really be disappointing if it had no relevance just because the buyer didn't get back to Fiverr since then 😞

I have a buyer that no metter how many times you remember him to leave a review, he never will give a review. For my surprise in some order he gave me a review and mentioned: "I don't tend to leave feedbacks that often, but this is truly a well deserved one."

This is something that we can't control 🙂

40 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

I have a buyer that no metter how many times you remember him to leave a review, he never will give a review. For my surprise in some order he gave me a review and mentioned: "I don't tend to leave feedbacks that often, but this is truly a well deserved one."

This is something that we can't control 🙂

Hah. I wonder why he hates leaving reviews? 

1 hour ago, denizkarakuss said:

Hah. I wonder why he hates leaving reviews? 

Well we can presume looking to randle comments in the reviews like: "Great as always!", "Well Done", "........" yes some buyers just leave dots. I think they don't care about leaving reviews, give or not, don't made difference to them. Or they don't give review because first they need click to complete the order and maybe they are not sure if they are ready to complete it.

Archived