Buyers asking to buy your Gig video? (Scam?)

mikaqu

Question

Hi, there is a person, which is constantly asking me if he can buy a copy of my Gig video. He has already created the 3rd account to do that. That alone is a huge red flag for me. Has anyone already had a similar experience and maybe knows the exact reason why this person is doing that? 

I can only imagine that he wants to use the video to create kind of a scamming gig or something.

Thanks for your input everyone! Have a nice evening today!

Kindest Regards

Mika

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, mikaqu said:

Hi, there is a person, which is constantly asking me if he can buy a copy of my Gig video. He has already created the 3rd account to do that. That alone is a huge red flag for me. Has anyone already had a similar experience and maybe knows the exact reason why this person is doing that? 

I can only imagine that he wants to use the video to create kind of a scamming gig or something.

Thanks for your input everyone! Have a nice evening today!

Kindest Regards

Mika

Hi Mika. I've never heard this happen before. However, I agree with you, I think this person wants to use it for his own business and fool people into thinking you are him & that he has a professional voice-over set up like you do. I've checked your profile and your gig video is really nice, so that makes the most sense to me.  

Creating three accounts is already against TOS, this person is definitely not trustable...

Archived