hyzikyle

Question

Guys Plz Considered Carefully Plz :((

When i Got New Order On Fiverr in laptop For example order of of 2 days suddenly it become 1 day in laptop . In Mobile The Time is Ok i also correct the time of browser but i dont know it is a glitch or some thing.. And Also Tell me 2nd thing that what is delivering on time rule means Customer Support Says Your first message is a start . I did not understand this Plz Explain me this little.

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, hyzikyle said:

Guys Plz Considered Carefully Plz :((

When i Got New Order On Fiverr in laptop For example order of of 2 days suddenly it become 1 day in laptop . In Mobile The Time is Ok i also correct the time of browser but i dont know it is a glitch or some thing.. And Also Tell me 2nd thing that what is delivering on time rule means Customer Support Says Your first message is a start . I did not understand this Plz Explain me .

I havent experienced the timer issues as per you said in different devices. Its perfect for me. Maybe you didnt refresh any of it after a day that can be a reason too. Maybe Your PC might have Clock issue too because of CMOS or so. 

For second one.  ON TIME DELIEVRY means that you must deliver order before the counter runs to zero. If you deliver the order after counter runs to zero then its a late order. It can affect ON TIME DELIVERY. It depends on the first time which you delivered the order. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vsjforall said:

If you deliver the order after counter runs to zero then its a late order. It can affect ON TIME DELIVERY.

Correction: not, "it can affect", but rather, "it WILL affect". Late orders are always something to avoid, and they will always hurt your metrics.

• Like 1