My On-time deliveries fall exactly around the 10th of the months when I am about to be promoted

immanuelraj553

I am a level 1 seller as of now. I was deserved to be a level 2 seller in the month of December itself. But my on time deliveries fell from 90% to 89% right during inspection. I was further demoted to New Level Seller. Later, the on time deliveries went automatically back to 100% after demotion. In the month of January, I became a level 1 seller again. Now around 10th February, my on time deliveries automatically fell from 100% to 86%! I am so frustrated. This is really the second time when I am dragged from being promoted. I do not understand why is it happening. Also, the on time deliveries fall by 1% every day from 10th Feb till today. Now, I do have some delivered orders but I really don't know whether I'll get back to 90%. You know what I'm most afraid of? What if the on time deliveries fall further behind to 85% tomorrow!? Who Knows! How frustrating is it to have obliged the requisites for 4 months and not get it!

200f80df-a132-4607-a6e9-5bdf1047a553.jfif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, immanuelraj553 said:

Who Knows

From what I understand (not good at Math) it makes sense, though. Instead of checking how many orders you'd delivered, say, from the 1st of Jan to the 28th of Feb, Fiverr calculates things based on 60 days (so for today, I guess it would be the 14th of December until the 14th of February). If you delivered 10 orders during that time period and one was late, that'd make it 90%. HOWEVER, if between the 15th of Dec and the 15th of Feb, you only delivered 9 orders, out of which 1 was still late, the result would be different. (89% or something, Math gurus correct me if I'm wrong, please.) 

The best way to go around this is to always deliver on time (or ask for an extension if you need it!)

• Like 6

20 hours ago, katakatica said:

From what I understand (not good at Math) it makes sense, though. Instead of checking how many orders you'd delivered, say, from the 1st of Jan to the 28th of Feb, Fiverr calculates things based on 60 days (so for today, I guess it would be the 14th of December until the 14th of February). If you delivered 10 orders during that time period and one was late, that'd make it 90%. HOWEVER, if between the 15th of Dec and the 15th of Feb, you only delivered 9 orders, out of which 1 was still late, the result would be different. (89% or something, Math gurus correct me if I'm wrong, please.) 

The best way to go around this is to always deliver on time (or ask for an extension if you need it!)

The main problem that bothers me is: My on-time deliveries were 100% by the 9th of February. On 10th Feb, 3 of my orders were accepted, none of them were late. I delivered them before they would get due. My On-Time deliveries fell to 87% straight. I mean, if the percentage were to fall, why to exactly fall during the 10 to 15 time period. If they fell early, I could do something about it right? Now I know its the system that does it. But the same thing happened to me in December 2020. The On-Time deliveries fell by 10th. I totally agree to your response. It is correct! But I just don't get why does that fall exactly by the 10th of every month.

3 hours ago, immanuelraj553 said:

But I just don't get why does that fall exactly by the 10th of every month.

Perhaps it's around that time that had a lot of orders done by (and then cancellations after?) so for example, you'd delivered 10 orders on the 9th of Dec. From the 10th of Feb, those orders don't count. It's just counting percentages (but since I can't see your stats, it's hard to say.) It COULD potentially be a bug, but I don't think it is, it's just the way you've been delivering orders I think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

Perhaps it's around that time that had a lot of orders done by (and then cancellations after?) so for example, you'd delivered 10 orders on the 9th of Dec. From the 10th of Feb, those orders don't count. It's just counting percentages (but since I can't see your stats, it's hard to say.) It COULD potentially be a bug, but I don't think it is, it's just the way you've been delivering orders I think.

I understand. Thank you so much!