Feature for Sellers that Seller's have a Option To Accept or Reject Order

Guest adeeztech

Guest adeeztech

I Notice not only one but many sellers have this problem that many people place an order without discussing about their work and then he or she want to cancel his order just because of seller don't work according to buyer or seller don't provide that work which buyer want..and just because of this seller has to cancel his order and it will affect of seller profile and ranking..soo please it's a request to Fiverr team to Make a Feature for Seller also. That  Seller's have a Option To Accept or Reject Order and if seller reject order so it won't be count as order and if seller appect order then only it will be count as order.

Thank You Soo Much

• Guest changed the title to Feature for Sellers that Seller's have a Option To Accept or Reject Order

I feel like this wouldn't work since people wouldn't accept the order till the work is finished in case they need more time than the delivery time allows. Also, if some information IS missing when someone is buying something, sellers have an option on the order page to confirm whether all the required information is there.

16 hours ago, aarontgladiator said:

I feel like this wouldn't work since people wouldn't accept the order till the work is finished in case they need more time than the delivery time allows.

Only if they are meksells. Any serious seller will not begin working on anything until an order is placed, since then they are running the risk of the client backing out, and they would have done the work for nothing.

Guest adeeztech
On 2/13/2022 at 12:14 PM, aarontgladiator said:

I feel like this wouldn't work since people wouldn't accept the order till the work is finished in case they need more time than the delivery time allows. Also, if some information IS missing when someone is buying something, sellers have an option on the order page to confirm whether all the required information is there.

you also right. but fiverr team may have to develop feature somthing like that which is good for seller and buyer both also..

I’ve received an uncomfortable amount of pretty random orders this month. Some had to be cancelled immediately, some had to be changed into entirely different projects, some were doable and I did them but who knows what revisions might bring when the buyer has zero reading comprehension. 

Buyers are usually very good with respecting the “CONTACT BEFORE YOU ORDER” part of the requirements. Just not this month, for some reason. I’d like to have the reject button at this point. I’d pretty much love it. 

Like, do you see where I am from? Do you read international news? Are you sure *sure* you don’t want to shoot me a message before getting a Premium package that needs to be finished “by Friday the latest”? 🙂 

14 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Most of them don't.

You’d think that (and I’d love that) but I’m getting an increase of buyers/potential buyers/time wasters longing to discuss conspiracy theories and geopolitical strategies with me. Which I could really do without.

But in general, yes, no one reads. That's the crux of the problem. No one looks at the samples either. 

9 hours ago, lenasemenkova said:

I’ve received an uncomfortable amount of pretty random orders this month. Some had to be cancelled immediately, some had to be changed into entirely different projects, some were doable and I did them but who knows what revisions might bring when the buyer has zero reading comprehension. 

You're not the only one..  many rude customers .. others that never read the title of the gig... 

Archived