After getting my first order and review

khadizayaan

3 hours ago, khadizayaan said:

Hello,

I'm Khadiza. I've got my first order after a long time.

After completing my first order and getting review successfully, what will I do to rank more higher? Will I get more order or I'll have to wait like first order?

Thanks.

Congratulations for the first order.

You can use buyer requests to improve your gig impressions.

And it will help to get more orders.

I suggest you to offer all the 10 buyer requests per day.

You will have more orders soon.

Thank you.

Congratulations for getting your first order!

Sellers usually would get other orders following the first order if they finish the first order well, but of course it's not guaranteed. Just wait patiently and always make sure you don't leave messages unanswered for too long. Sending buyers' request like suggested by @devinda_mahasencan also be helpful to gain traffic. You might also want to take a look at high-ranking gigs in your niche and compare them to your own gig, just so you know what you can improve from your current gig. Promote your gig in the right platform, one that your target market uses.

8 hours ago, devinda_mahasen said:

Congratulations for the first order.

You can use buyer requests to improve your gig impressions.

And it will help to get more orders.

I suggest you to offer all the 10 buyer requests per day.

You will have more orders soon.

Thank you.

Thank a lot. I'll follow this instructions.

7 hours ago, kevindwren said:

Congratulations for getting your first order!

Sellers usually would get other orders following the first order if they finish the first order well, but of course it's not guaranteed. Just wait patiently and always make sure you don't leave messages unanswered for too long. Sending buyers' request like suggested by @devinda_mahasencan also be helpful to gain traffic. You might also want to take a look at high-ranking gigs in your niche and compare them to your own gig, just so you know what you can improve from your current gig. Promote your gig in the right platform, one that your target market uses.

Thanks for your advice. I'm following this ways and trying to be online 24 hours. And also the social media marketing.

Archived