Jump to content

Super Bowl 2022 Funny but true.


newsmike
 Share

Recommended Posts

Imagination7413's thoughts on 2022's Superbowl 56's commercials that no one asked for! 

---

I both liked and loathed the McDonalds 'I'll get the uhhhhh...' commercial, because it's so true, and being on the other side of the counter/headset....

The Squarespace 'she sells sea shells' was an amusing collection of alliteration.

Etrade 'baby is back' was eh, but I thought it ironic since Etrade was brought up in last year's thread.

BMW 'electric revolution' kept me thinking of our own Zeus777.

Doritos/Cheetos (flaming hot) beatbox was amusing, though the sloth going 'yoink' was predictable.

Rocket Mortgage Barbie gets my vote for best plot twist this year. (Genuinely thought it was a toy commercial at first.)

Disney 'goats' was funny.

WeatherTech SWAT team made me chuckle.

UberEats 'can't eat this' made me snicker and facepalm.

Gillette had some impressive transitions.

Turbotax 'perfect match' caught my attention due to it leading with 'freelancer' scenario.

Wallbox 'electrophobia' was just the right amount of over-the-top.

Toyota Tundra 'Jones, Jones, Jones, Jonas' was amusing.

Verizon's use of Jim Carry/cableguy had my boyfriend howling.

BudSeltzer 'mayor of flavor town' was another my boyfriend liked.

KiaEV6 robopuppy was cute.

GM's 'evil' also had my boyfriend howling.

Alexa 'read your mind' was amusing.

Booking .com eh, I chucked at the self-bleep being bleeped.

Helman Mayo was another chuckle.

---

Overall, I didn't find any particular commercial this year outstanding. McDonalds and Rocket Mortgage were probably my favs if I had to pick a few.

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

Imagination7413's thoughts on 2022's Superbowl 56's commercials that no one asked for! 

---

I both liked and loathed the McDonalds 'I'll get the uhhhhh...' commercial, because it's so true, and being on the other side of the counter/headset....

The Squarespace 'she sells sea shells' was an amusing collection of alliteration.

Etrade 'baby is back' was eh, but I thought it ironic since Etrade was brought up in last year's thread.

BMW 'electric revolution' kept me thinking of our own Zeus777.

Doritos/Cheetos (flaming hot) beatbox was amusing, though the sloth going 'yoink' was predictable.

Rocket Mortgage Barbie gets my vote for best plot twist this year. (Genuinely thought it was a toy commercial at first.)

Disney 'goats' was funny.

WeatherTech SWAT team made me chuckle.

UberEats 'can't eat this' made me snicker and facepalm.

Gillette had some impressive transitions.

Turbotax 'perfect match' caught my attention due to it leading with 'freelancer' scenario.

Wallbox 'electrophobia' was just the right amount of over-the-top.

Toyota Tundra 'Jones, Jones, Jones, Jonas' was amusing.

Verizon's use of Jim Carry/cableguy had my boyfriend howling.

BudSeltzer 'mayor of flavor town' was another my boyfriend liked.

KiaEV6 robopuppy was cute.

GM's 'evil' also had my boyfriend howling.

Alexa 'read your mind' was amusing.

Booking .com eh, I chucked at the self-bleep being bleeped.

Helman Mayo was another chuckle.

---

Overall, I didn't find any particular commercial this year outstanding. McDonalds and Rocket Mortgage were probably my favs if I had to pick a few.

What in the world?! Did you take notes of each commercial while watching the game? Or did you research the most popular 2022 Super Bowl commercials? Lol. 

  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

Did you take notes of each commercial while watching the game?

Yes.

Heh, I took Marketing in college, and it was spring semester. One of my favorite classes. I've paid attention to the Super Bowl commercials ever since.

13 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

Or did you research the most popular 2022 Super Bowl commercials?

Because I can't write and watch at the same time, I will sometimes re-watch them, but first impressions are important.

20220216_085716.thumb.jpg.8e10352156077e8bcd9843ddcfb9272a.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...