How can I get the first order?

abdul_kader702

4 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

PS. Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr account in any way.

I truly believe this should be emailed to every single new and existing Fiverr forum user.  

And the sad part is, the people who can benefit from this comment the most, won't even read it, but yet they will click the like button or thank you for your valuable advice bro. 

5 hours ago, torikul0970 said:

stay online over 12+ hour

You can stay online 30 hours a day dude. It won't help with anything if you stare at the screen and do nothing. This is the most useless and unhelpful piece of advice people share on Fiverr. And because it's useless and it never works, a lot of people share it, trying to appear knowledgeable. 

17 hours ago, abdul_kader702 said:

Pray for me. Thank you.

I'm a Believer and I believe in prayer, too, but you need more than prayer to get the results you want.

You will need to research your industry and understand what you are not good at and work on getting better at it. Of course, there is a lot more to it than that, but when you ask for that type of advice, the answer will be vague because it depends on your market, the buyers, and your skills. No one can give you specific advice. For the most part, we all have different experiences, but one thing I'm sure we all did was grind and educate ourselves. 

Archived