How to complete an order?

inespee

Question

I ordered a voice over recently from a seller, but asked them to delay the delivery/completion date after they had delivered the file so I could have my client check it. However we are now not sure how to set the order as complete? The order is now showing up as Very Late and the seller is worried it will affect his ratings. 

Does he have to mark the order as complete somewhere? He says that I have to do it, but I can't see the option anywhere to do it. As the buyer it doesn't seem to let me change the status of the order to delivered, unless I am missing this option somewhere?

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, inespee said:
Does he have to mark the order as complete somewhere? He says that I have to do it, but I can't see the option anywhere to do it. As the buyer it doesn't seem to let me change the status of the order to delivered, unless I am missing this option somewhere?

If the Seller delivered, and you requested a revision, the Seller has to re-deliver the file.  Then you can mark it as complete. 

If he originally delivered on time, the revision request won’t affect his rating. 

Archived