Refund/issue with order

adamtheaxe

Hi everyone. Hoping this is the right forum. I ordered 2 custom made websites. It was supposed to be delivered in 3 days. It has been 4 months!  The seller is extremely difficult to get a hold of. He’s got about 75% of the sites done, and while it looks good he never finishes the job. Is there anything I can do at this point?  Is there any buyer protection or am I out of luck? This is the only time I’ve had an issue in 3-4 years and it’s extremely disappointing.

thanks in advance.

Adam

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, adamtheaxe said:

Is there any buyer protection or am I out of luck? This is the only time I’ve had an issue in 3-4 years and it’s extremely disappointing.

Hi Adam- Is the order still active, or has the Seller delivered and closed out the order? If its still active, you can visit the resolution center in the order to request a cancellation due to the Seller's failure to meet originally agreed upon terms (delivery timeframe). If the order is already closed, you can contact Customer Support to explain the situation and request a refund. You won't be able to use the work the Seller has done thus far in either of these scenarios though. 

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, adamtheaxe said:

what is the easiest way to contact customer support? I can’t ever seem to get a response from them. 

If you go to customer support and elect that you need help with an order, that should take you to the communication to contact support. Explain the situation and be sure to put in the order number. I can’t promise they’ll get back to you immediately, but they will definitely get back to you. I’ve contacted them as both a Buyer and as a Seller and it typically takes a few days to hear back. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nikandco said:

If you go to customer support and elect that you need help with an order, that should take you to the communication to contact support. Explain the situation and be sure to put in the order number. I can’t promise they’ll get back to you immediately, but they will definitely get back to you. I’ve contacted them as both a Buyer and as a Seller and it typically takes a few days to hear back. 

Thanks!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, adamtheaxe said:

Still no reply from Fiverr

Do you have a ticket open? Can you see if it was assigned to someone? 
they always reply within 24-48 hours especially to buyers. 
I don’t see how you didn’t receive a response from them it two weeks 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, adamtheaxe said:

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but where could I find that information?

No worries, did you receive an email with a ticket number? 
you can just follow links in that email that would take you to your CS requests portal 

• Like 2

No never received an email. That might be the problem, too. When I open my account it logged in through Facebook. My Facebook got hacked about 7/8 months ago so now I can’t login. The only reason I’m logged in now is because it’s stayed logged in. I got in touch with support about that issue months and months ago and gave a new email and never heard back on that either.