Does seller still have a chance to give buyer a review even after 10 days have passed?

aryanidwi

Question

Let's say, the buyer has left a review and the seller forgot or doesn't have time to give their own feedback after 10 days... What will happen then? Does this seller still have a chance to leave a review for the buyer, or their chance has expired once the buyer's review has automatically been published?

Any real experience with this? 

10 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, aryanidwi said:

Does this seller still have a chance to leave a review for the buyer

No.

13 minutes ago, aryanidwi said:

Any real experience with this? 

No personal experience because I always leave feedback as soon as the buyer leaves theirs, but I remember that some sellers tried to avoid negative reviews by not responding to the buyer's feedback (and all that happened was that the buyer's review showed up on their gig and profile 10 days later, but they were no longer able to respond to it).

On 2/11/2022 at 3:08 PM, aryanidwi said:

Let's say, the buyer has left a review and the seller forgot or doesn't have time to give their own feedback after 10 days... What will happen then?

• If you don't review a buyer within 10 days, you won't be able to add a review for that particular order
  • The above is from here: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Feedback & Ratings)

18 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:
  • If you don't review a buyer within 10 days, you won't be able to add a review for that particular order
  • The above is from here: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Feedback & Ratings)

The last time I checked, at least 2 of the last points weren't there, that's why I was curious...

Also, "Reviews aren't removed if an order is canceled" what's that supposed to mean? How can you cancel an order after you made a review, which is only possible after an order is completed..? 🤔

1 hour ago, guestbloggerpar said:

There isn't really anything you can do. Although it's preferable to get as numerous five star reviews as you can it isn't mandatory for buyers to leave reviews. You ca n’t force them to, indeed if they had agreed to do so. Also, no review is better than a bad review.

That's not even the point; maybe you're kind of biased by the previous answer(s).. thx anw 😁✌️

Archived