Hi 

Hope you all doing good today,

I have a concern regarding withdrawal payment from Fiverr, "Don't You think that, There should be an option to select a different amount rather than the withdraw whole amount at once", in initiating every withdrawal payment.  

• Like 12

I don't. I always wonder when this topic comes up, "Why?" You get no benefit from keeping your money in Fiverr. There's no interest paid. I don't know how banking works in other parts of the world, but obviously everyone has some kind of account to withdraw money to. It should be easy enough to use your money from there.

Edited by melanielm
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

@melanielmYes I know, We don't get interest from Fiverr to over keeping money in our Fiverr account, But It can be also a way to use money in urgency to buy any services from Buyer, which means when something comes up suddenly we will have a smart way to use that money which we want to keep or withdraw.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

On 2/11/2022 at 4:00 PM, sanaaliabbasi said:

@melanielmYes I know, We don't get interest from Fiverr to over keeping money in our Fiverr account, But It can be also a way to use money in urgency to buy any services from Buyer, which means when something comes up suddenly we will have a smart way to use that money which we want to keep or withdraw.

Maybe look at withdrawing your funds into a paypal account instead. This way, it's still on hand to make easy purchases on Fiverr and not withdrawn into your bank directly. 

• Like 4