Customized Withdraw

jgregor

Why would you only want to withdraw a part of your earnings? Having earnings sitting on your Fiverr account poses a security risk to you. Besides, if you withdraw your funds, there's nothing stopping you from spending the earnings on Fiverr from your credit card or Paypal account, should you need it for purchases. 

I'm not sure why it isn't an option to withdraw just a part of your account credit, but I don't really see the need for it. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/26/2021 at 9:33 PM, smashradio said:

Besides, if you withdraw your funds, there's nothing stopping you from spending the earnings on Fiverr from your credit card or Paypal account, should you need it for purchases. 

There's a slight caveat to this. If you spend funds that are already on Fiverr, you don't need to pay processing fees. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Just thought of another reason - tax purposes. The money is pretty much invisible for any government (except maybe the US/Israel, I guess?) until it hits your PayPal /bank account. If you keep the money on Fiverr, you don't have to pay taxes on it until you withdraw it, and it's perfectly safe. 

Sure, these may be edge cases, but there may be reasons to want to withdraw partially.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

• 5 months later...

I don't. I always wonder when this topic comes up, "Why?" You get no benefit from keeping your money in Fiverr. There's no interest paid. I don't know how banking works in other parts of the world, but obviously everyone has some kind of account to withdraw money to. It should be easy enough to use your money from there.

Edited by melanielm
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

On 2/11/2022 at 4:00 PM, sanaaliabbasi said:

@melanielmYes I know, We don't get interest from Fiverr to over keeping money in our Fiverr account, But It can be also a way to use money in urgency to buy any services from Buyer, which means when something comes up suddenly we will have a smart way to use that money which we want to keep or withdraw.

Maybe look at withdrawing your funds into a paypal account instead. This way, it's still on hand to make easy purchases on Fiverr and not withdrawn into your bank directly. 

• Like 6

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You must have noticed that the moment you wish to make a withdrawal on Fiverr via PayPal, then you must withdraw all the revenue you have accrued on Fiverr. Now, what if you wish to withdraw only a small portion of your revenue here, say $400 out of the $1000 you have earned? There is no option for that. You can't make a part withdrawal. This feature can be added on Fiverr to allow people withdraw only some/part of their fund here. I am here advocating for it.

- Isaac

• Like 1

You've probably noticed that the moment you wish to make a withdrawal on Fiverr via PayPal, you have to withdraw all the revenue you have accrued. Now, what if you wish to withdraw only a small portion of your revenue here, say $400 out of the $1000 you have earned? There is no option for that. You can't make a part withdrawal. This feature can be added on Fiverr to allow people withdraw only some/part of their fund here. I am here advocating for it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well.. 2023 is here.
Any changes, updates to this topic?
I have checked through the search engine on the site and found many topics with this question but all of them with no answers from Fiverr's team.

Does it mean, that there is no any chance to see this function? 🧐 I really don't understand WHY.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...