Give me some practical tips for gig ranking on data entry.

khan270

I can tell you this: there are no real “practical tips” that can work for you. 

The only real reason fiverr gives for ranking is your performance. And it comes in different shapes: if you don’t have orders then it’s how your gig performs compared to other gigs, how many people are interested when fiverr shows your gig etc. 

Im sure you’ll be flooded below with “stay online and share your gig, keywords, SEO etc tips” but they don’t work. You can check that by simply checking profiles of those people who’s advising it and seeing it that have zero or really minimal sales. 

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

The only real reason fiverr gives for ranking is your performance. And it comes in different shapes: if you don’t have orders then it’s how your gig performs compared to other gigs, how many people are interested when fiverr shows your gig etc. 

Im sure you’ll be flooded below with “stay online and share your gig, keywords, SEO etc tips” but they don’t work. You can check that by simply checking profiles of those people who’s advising it and seeing it that have zero or really minimal sales. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Thanks for your valuable advice ❤️

Archived