My Withdrawal Method (Bank Transfer Via Payoneer) is Removed/Reset?

bilmemgirik

Hi there!

For the past 3 weeks, I have been unable to withdraw my funds via Bank Transfer. I did my last withdrawal about a month ago, and now for some odd reason, when I try to initiate a withdrawal, a pop-up window opens, which states that I am "trying to add a new withdrawal method." As I said, I already had a Bank Transfer (via Payooner) account linked to my Fiverr account. I  contacted customer support a couple of weeks ago, and they tell me on a daily basis that the relevant team is still working to solve this technical issue. Has anybody experienced something similar?

PS: I suspect the reason for this technical bug is the "new feature" (rainbow-colored circle) which, when added to the bank transfer button, reset it, and removed the existing info?

Technical Bug: My Withdrawal Method (Bank Transfer via Payoneer) is Removed: Reset.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bilmemgirik said:

I suspect the reason for this technical bug is the "new feature" (rainbow-colored circle)

It's not a new feature, it's just Payoneer's new logo that replaced the old logo that used to be there. So I doubt that could be the reason.

• Like 2