Buyer request circus

gajuseidi

We've had a few posts about some ridiculous BRs, for example, that one BR which was searching for a farting connoisseur to take their brand to the next level. I've come across some nonsensical BRs myself - people begging for money, asking for favors or even trying to sell their own products there. There are also those with ridiculous requirements such as "you have to be Italian, minimum 8 years of experience in your field, level 2, minimum 600 reviews, otherwise DO NOT APPLY". Today I came across a Photoshop video tutorial in my BR tab. I'm not sure how it works, but it's there nonetheless. Is Adobe now taking advantage of fiverr's BR feature?

996150167_Screenshot2022-02-10163445.thumb.jpg.480d67654af449bc8ef521a34e7d3f31.jpg

17 people seem to be interested. What do you think, should I apply as well?

Reading these comments made laugh. 😄 Some things never change. 

I haven't ventured in BR sector in what seems like forever. I will say if anyone decides on taking a journey.

Be prepared to expect the UNexpected. Oh, and take some snacks, too. 🥪🍹

You could possibly find a shark  🦈lurking. 😬

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, aarontgladiator said:

I'm all for weird fetishes, but god damn, that's just next level.

Oh you'll be surprised. I get asked to translate NSFW weird fetish stuff every now and then ( BTW I did check with CS if it was OK to translate them, they said it was fine because I am not offering NSFW stuff, I am only translating them), and I remember a time when I translated this short manga of this dude who is a CEO and likes to get whipped by his young and beautiful wife while he is wearing a maid outfit. Yes, HIM, NOT the wife. 
I swear I am not making this up. 

...OK, is it OK for me to even post this?? Will I get in trouble?? 😅

2 hours ago, zeus777 said:

I remember a time when I translated this short manga of this dude who is a CEO and likes to get whipped by his young and beautiful wife while he is wearing a maid outfit. Yes, HIM, NOT the wife. 

Oh god. I know I'm reading too much manga when I know which manga you're talking about. It was honestly a shitty manga and IDK how it got so many sales. Probably cause of the maid outfit.

Archived