Gigs unqualified for promotions and removed from search

beeymodiba

Throughout my time on Fiverr, I read many stories about sellers losing their ranking and being removed from search, resulting in their impressions dwindling to almost 0.

This is happening to me know. Can somebody who's experienced this and recovered let me know how the tide changed for them? I'm looking for advise and hope at this point because this is my main source of income.

Hi There,

Sometimes such things happen but that does not mean you have to worry about it. Just try to do your best. Make sure to go out for maximum gigs. Once you get an order, Do your finest best to deliver quality. Be humble and patient with your clients. Some clients can be very difficult but stay put. Positive Client reviews are very important. Even if they give you good reviews on display but there is a chance they destroy you in secret reviews. That matters a lot. Good Luck with Bidding. 

5 minutes ago, tahiriqbalnajam said:

Hi There,

Sometimes such things happen but that does not mean you have to worry about it. Just try to do your best. Make sure to go out for maximum gigs. Once you get an order, Do your finest best to deliver quality. Be humble and patient with your clients. Some clients can be very difficult but stay put. Positive Client reviews are very important. Even if they give you good reviews on display but there is a chance they destroy you in secret reviews. That matters a lot. Good Luck with Bidding. 

Thanks for the response, but this doesn't guarantee getting back on the first page. Not getting organic reach means my customer base is significantly cut down.

18 hours ago, beeymodiba said:

Thanks for the response, but this doesn't guarantee getting back on the first page. Not getting organic reach means my customer base is significantly cut down.

Yes you are partially right. But It is less important where you are, and it is extremely important to get back there again. So let's get started on that. 

3 hours ago, tahiriqbalnajam said:

Yes you are partially right. But It is less important where you are, and it is extremely important to get back there again. So let's get started on that. 

I hear that, but I've also seen many people say they've never recovered from being deranked regardless of what they did. So that's another issue.

I looked at your profile and reviews. It seems your buyers are overall happy with your deliveries but the challenge may be communication. Your response time is 7 hours and several reviews mentioned communication. Often times the buyers may take a few stars off if a seller didn’t communicate but was otherwise ok. It’s a bit passive aggressive but perhaps there are things going on in your life which may take your time like other work, family or life in general. I know it’s hard to take a break because you want to maintain your status but I have had to do the same thing.

All of us have issues which can distract us from the timeliness that Fiverr requires so I speak from experience, trust me. This passed summer I had a critically I’ll sister living with me, a sister starting cancer chemo and my dad in the hospital ALL AT THE SAME TIME! 

Who needs your attention now may be you. 

One more thought- Fiverr is very human believe it or not. The algorithms set up are based on facts to highlight those sellers who have the cleanest facts like buyer reviews, response time etc.

All facts are based on human behavior to begin with. So if my behavior is snarky or aloof, this may translate to factually based numbers like lower ratings or response time.

I have been in sales all my life and have had really great mentors. They all made me look inward so that my behavior changes the facts and facts change the algorithms, the algorithms don’t see humans they see facts based on human behavior.

I hope this makes sense. 

Maybe create a warmer thumbnail with your beautiful face (I am sincere about that) smiling. You certainly have talent and a brand.

Archived