How can I do to get more impressions?

sociablelogo

Hi everyone. 

My name is Raymond. 

I joined Fiverr on December 2021. I sell Logo design. 

I have read tons of tips in this forums (thanks @frank_d for your valuable tips). But I don't gain any order. 

I have tried to optimize my profile, but the order are not coming (and my impressions are very low: less than 10 per day) 

Is there anything else I should improve in my profile/gig? Or what can I do to get more impressions and more order?

Thank you at advance for your answers!

PS: I apologise if I did some mistakes when writing, English is not my first language. 

• sociablelogo changed the title to How can I do to get more impressions?
7 minutes ago, sociablelogo said:

Hi everyone. 

My name is Raymond. 

I have read tons of tips in this forums (thanks @frank_d for your valuable tips). But I don't gain any order. 

I have tried to optimize my profile, but the order are not coming (and my impressions are very low: less than 10 per day) 

Is there anything else I should improve in my profile/gig? Or what can I do to get more impressions and more order?

PS: I apologise if I did some mistakes when writing, English is not my first language. 

I also have the same problem. 🙃

2 hours ago, sociablelogo said:

Hi everyone. 

My name is Raymond. 

Hey @sociablelogo sorry to hear that you still can’t get any orders.

At the same time it sounds improbable that you have applied every tip on this forum and nothing worked.

You need to figure out what will work for you by trial and error.

unfortunately, logo design is extremely saturated on this platform and a race to the bottom. Doing what everyone else is doing is essentially ensuring your failure.

Pivot. You need a drastic move if you need drastic change.

23 minutes ago, frank_d said:

unfortunately, logo design is extremely saturated on this platform and a race to the bottom. Doing what everyone else is doing is essentially ensuring your failure.

Pivot. You need a drastic move if you need drastic change.

Can't agree more. Logo design is one of the most crowded sector on fiverr. 

On 2/10/2022 at 4:21 AM, sociablelogo said:

Hi everyone. 

My name is Raymond. 

The first thing you will check is to see if the online status is correct from the setting of fiverr, if it is not correct then fix it. Regularly share your gig gula on social media.

23 hours ago, sociablelogo said:

That is why we really need help 🙃

• Social Media is the best way to promote your Fiverr Gig. People can easily be marketing Gig on different types of social media. After creating your exclusive Gig and sharing it with different kinds of media and targeted groups, I am sure your sales will be 8x increase. If you don’t know which social media you can share and promote your Gig? Let’s see the popular Social Media, which helps you to promote your Fiverr Gig quickly.
  1. Facebook
  2. YouTube
  3. LinkedIn
  4. Instagram
  5. Twitter
  6. Pinterest

Archived