Getting client

Hi, I am confused about one think. If I were level one seller some of my friends said that I could get client about 3 months after level one seller. And other some friends said when I level one seller I will get huge work in fiverr. 

What is correct?

• Like 6
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, saiadulca said:

Hi, I am confused about one think. If I were level one seller some of my friends said that I could get client about 3 months after level one seller. And other some friends said when I level one seller I will get huge work in fiverr. 

What is correct?

Getting new friends, those have no idea what they're talking about.

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

17 hours ago, visualstudios said:

Getting new friends, those have no idea what they're talking about.

⬆️

20 hours ago, saiadulca said:

And other some friends said when I level one seller I will get huge work in fiverr.

Achieving a fiverr level is an opportunity to reach a wider audience, in no way, shape, or form does it guarantee you more orders. You have to put in work, don't expect fiverr to babysit you.

• Like 4

On 2/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, gajuseidi said:

Achieving a fiverr level is an opportunity to reach a wider audience, in no way, shape, or form does it guarantee you more orders.

Actually when you become top rated seller you usually have less sales, because you are inclined to increase your prices..

• Like 8

The Laffer Curve is often used to illustrate such points.  Increased prices = increased revenue (The Price Effect), and increased prices = decreased sales (The Quantity Effect).  In other words, there is a theoretical balance between price and quantity which yields the highest revenue. 

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/laffercurve.asp#:~:text=The Laffer Curve is a,in increased total tax revenue.

• Like 9