New feature active "get a brief"

"Get Brief" is new feature of Fiverr.

If you enable this option, then you will get a filtered buyer request from buyer. With this feature when a buyer want to create a request for his service, then buyer write a Brief that match some specific seller.

For more information you can visit this link: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Brief--Match-Finding-you-sellers?segment=buyer

Edited by wp_best_coder
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wp_best_coder said:

"Get Brief" is new feature of Fiverr.

If you enable this option, then you will get a filtered buyer request from buyer. With this feature when a buyer want to create a request for his service, then buyer write a Brief that match some specific seller.

For more information you can visit this link: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Brief--Match-Finding-you-sellers?segment=buyer

Thank you for informative advice.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I received my first brief.

It looks like this. There is no way to contact the buyer.

I am going to decline this project. Too dangerous…… and I cannot contact the buyer to get more information.

image.png.8112e0e13e05eaf09e35f2691e984b30.png

Thank you so much for your information. Do you think that this should be stopped?

15 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

but they need to give the sellers the possibility to contact the buyer.

I agree with you. However, we do not know when Fiverr will do that. Shall I keep it closed until that happens?

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 6:18 PM, filipdevaere said:

@sayedcsee

There is no need to keep it "closed". If a brief is not interesting enough for you, then do not accept it.

Thanks for your informative answers. But if I don't accept the brief offer, after getting this opportunity, is there any harmful effect of my gig or gig impression in future?