Successful first month as a new seller

nof999

Hello everyone, 

Let me officially introduce myself to the forum. I'm Nat!

Made an account last November and published my first 3 gigs approximately 35 days ago; 2 graphic design, and 1 voice over gig.

My experience on this platform so far has been both an interesting and rewarding experience. Before I published any gigs, I spent about 3+ weeks doing research, planning, re-educated myself in skills that have gone unused for a long time, and began creating samples for each gig. Lots of trial and error, but eventually I started getting impressions, then orders, then repeat buyers (8 orders total). Of course success looks different for everyone, but I honestly did not expect it to go this well for the first month and so it's been a motivating experience. My occupation has always been in healthcare and being a freelancer/entrepreneur is a huge learning curve. 

Anyway, I am thankful for this forum as I have already used it to seek advice and gain different perspectives from seasoned sellers.

Wishing everyone the best with their business and freelancing journey!

On 2/10/2022 at 12:20 AM, nof999 said:

Hello everyone, 

Made an account last November and published my first 3 gigs approximately 35 days ago; 2 graphic design, and 1 voice over gig.

My experience on this platform so far has been both an interesting and rewarding experience. Before I published any gigs, I spent about 3+ weeks doing research, planning, re-educated myself in skills that have gone unused for a long time, and began creating samples for each gig. Lots of trial and error, but eventually I started getting impressions, then orders, then repeat buyers (8 orders total). Of course success looks different for everyone, but I honestly did not expect it to go this well for the first month and so it's been a motivating experience. My occupation has always been in healthcare and being a freelancer/entrepreneur is a huge learning curve. 

Anyway, I am thankful for this forum as I have already used it to seek advice and gain different perspectives from seasoned sellers.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

Congratulations Nat!

Hello everyone, 

Congratulations.

I'm also a new seller and doing well. After completing 1st 8 orders successfully again there's no order. 

Maybe I'll get orders again.

Archived