Successfully completed 7 Fiverr test and my experience

rafsan_mahmud

Hello,

This is Rafsan, Level 2 seller. I completed total 7 test last month and all the exam was really easy to ans. Though i failed several courses and passed after the 2nd exam. After attending the exam my clients are trusting me ; when the visit my profile, they believe in me that i can complete their project within the deadline or i can give them quality work. So i suggest you all if its possible then you guys should also go for Fiverr tests. Its really helpful for client to identify you from the crowds. 

Regards,
Rafsan

image.png.b4fcd9f59fb277f93fddbc2f1d6ad191.png

2 hours ago, rafsan_mahmud said:

Hello,

This is Rafsan, Level 2 seller. I completed total 7 test last month and all the exam was really easy to ans. Though i failed several courses and passed after the 2nd exam. After attending the exam my clients are trusting me ; when the visit my profile, they believe in me that i can complete their project within the deadline or i can give them quality work. So i suggest you all if its possible then you guys should also go for Fiverr tests. Its really helpful for client to identify you from the crowds. 

Regards,
Rafsan

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, naim_ab said:

Could you please provide me some suggestions on how to pass the tests?

Yes sure. Firs of all choose the topic then gain idea about it through different website ,blogs, newspaper then start the exam. I will suggest first attend the exam without any knowledge then gain some idea about the questions pattern and all then sit for the exam again. 

6 minutes ago, rafsan_mahmud said:

Yes sure. Firs of all choose the topic then gain idea about it through different website ,blogs, newspaper then start the exam. I will suggest first attend the exam without any knowledge then gain some idea about the questions pattern and all then sit for the exam again. 

thanks you 

5 hours ago, rafsan_mahmud said:

Hello,

Regards,
Rafsan

Wow That's Great! Go Ahead

On 2/9/2022 at 4:53 PM, rafsan_mahmud said:

Hello,

Regards,
Rafsan

Good Job, Go Ahead.

Archived