how to deal with a red flag client?

juanmontes0721

Question

hello, it is the first time I participate in this forum, and in the 4 months I take in fiverr is the first time that a client writes me with all the red flags, I have contact me for make some animation, but he says that he needs for yesterday, (red flag) I tell him that I already have some orders in queue,  and I tell him that it takes more than 4 days, then he ask me that for recommend page to buy ready-made characters (red flag), and for last he ask if i can buy a character for him,( red flag),

I said no, but he tells me that then he will ask me for the design of his character, but because of the red flags obviously I do not want to work with him, i have a bad feeling about him,

What can I do?
I have not replied to you any more messages

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

13 minutes ago, juanmontes0721 said:

hello, it is the first time I participate in this forum, and in the 4 months I take in fiverr is the first time that a client writes me with all the red flags, I have contact me for make some animation, but he says that he needs for yesterday, (red flag) I tell him that I already have some orders in queue,  and I tell him that it takes more than 4 days, then he ask me that for recommend page to buy ready-made characters (red flag), and for last he ask if i can buy a character for him,( red flag),

I said no, but he tells me that then he will ask me for the design of his character, but because of the red flags obviously I do not want to work with him, i have a bad feeling about him,

What can I do?
I have not replied to you any more messages

You can contact the Fiverr Support Center for better advice

Thanks for share forum.

• Like 2