I didn't get my first order

zarnigar621

Seriously?  To the previous commenters, your advise to this person who hasn't gotten a job in 2 years is to keep patience?  All I can do is just shake my head and smile at that.  

I'm not sure how much my critique is worth, but hopefully I can do better than "keep patience"

1. Are you a content writer or nutritionist? You are selling nutrition gigs, but call-out content writing.  That's confusing.  Maybe try tightening up your profile focus.
  2. Gigs: Your gig titles need to be written in such a way that it would be what someone wanting to buy your service will search for, not just a bunch of keywords.  Your first gig, your title doesn't give the buyer any clue what you are selling.  I would have no reason to click on that.  I will help any in health, fitness, sports tasks.  I have no idea what that means. Are you going to teach me bowling?
  3. You need to be REALLY careful about what you are offering and how you word it.  You can get kicked off the platform for doing people's homework and that is what this wording looks like. I will write sports health and fitness, tasks, assignments & project

Hi There,

I do not sure that actually your focus has your work or not? If you are really a dedicated person then I do not believe that since 2 years pass away but still you did not get any single order. 🙄

By the way, My suggestion is to please focus on your mistakes. Find out what is the main reason you still did not get any order. Please do More research. 🙂

Best wishes for you ❤️

11 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Seriously?  To the previous commenters, your advise to this person who hasn't gotten a job in 2 years is to keep patience?  All I can do is just shake my head and smile at that.  

I'm not sure how much my critique is worth, but hopefully I can do better than "keep patience"

1. Are you a content writer or nutritionist? You are selling nutrition gigs, but call-out content writing.  That's confusing.  Maybe try tightening up your profile focus.
  2. Gigs: Your gig titles need to be written in such a way that it would be what someone wanting to buy your service will search for, not just a bunch of keywords.  Your first gig, your title doesn't give the buyer any clue what you are selling.  I would have no reason to click on that.  I will help any in health, fitness, sports tasks.  I have no idea what that means. Are you going to teach me bowling?
  3. You need to be REALLY careful about what you are offering and how you word it.  You can get kicked off the platform for doing people's homework and that is what this wording looks like. I will write sports health and fitness, tasks, assignments & project

hey sir i have now made some changes can you please look it and suggest me that it is it good or not 

Thanks. 

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will assists, you in pharmacology, physiology, anatomy related tasks
In the gig title:
"I will assists, you in" could be "I will assist you in"

In the gig description:
"i have" could be "I have"

It says "I will help in the Course, Assignment..." - make sure you're not offering (in any gig) to help someone with the academic work they're supposed to do themselves.

You could create an additional gig/gigs, though make sure they follow Fiverr rules and I'd make sure the titles are specific enough about what you will do. If it's a gig for writing you could could add an example of your writing in the .pdf section. None of your gigs have an FAQ section. You could add one if it will help clarify things about the gigs.

Archived