How can boost my gig IMPRESSIONS & CLICKS?

dev_azim128

On 2/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, vsjforall said:

Its a question that Only Fiverr can answer. But Based on 9 year experience from Fiverr and reading updates on fiverr forum. First thing you should must do is three things. 

1. 5 Star delivery Services

2. Order completion on Time

3. On time order delivery.

These are three basic foundation or rulws to follow if you want some impressions  in your gig. Gig impression and Buyer Impression are closely related. If Buyer is impressed Gig Impressions will be higher and vice versa. So Getting a happy buyer is more important than anything which is mainly lies in above three things. 

Then What are the other factors you need to look

1. Quick communication

2. Quick and regular order updates.

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

4. Deliver the order with atleast 1 day to spare so that it will be quick delivery

5. Mostly please do avoid unnecessary order extensions & order cancellations. 

6. Make sure you have on time delivery stat at 100%

7. Make sure that your rating is 5 stars and work according to that. 

8. Make sure that order completion is at 100%

If you follow all these tips then you can have better impressions and also high sales. Yoi have to be aware every minute and dedicate every second for this to achieve. I had a lot of weeks without any work, then I started to look various variables and got a conclusion as mentioned things. 

It can be incomplete as fiverr can have various different factors such as gig quality, image quality, keywords etc. But most important things as a seller to do in fiverr is the above mentioned tips. 

Thanks a lot for the valuable tips.

But how can get orders at first after the gig impression is decreasing? I get your tips but these are tips after getting buyers. What are the ways to get orders when the gig impression is decreasing day by day? And there are no orders, no buyers.

Its a question that Only Fiverr can answer. But Based on 9 year experience from Fiverr and reading updates on fiverr forum. First thing you should must do is three things. 

These are three basic foundation or rulws to follow if you want some impressions  in your gig. Gig impression and Buyer Impression are closely related. If Buyer is impressed Gig Impressions will be higher and vice versa. So Getting a happy buyer is more important than anything which is mainly lies in above three things. 

1. Quick communication

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

4. Deliver the order with atleast 1 day to spare so that it will be quick delivery

If you follow all these tips then you can have better impressions and also high sales. Yoi have to be aware every minute and dedicate every second for this to achieve. I had a lot of weeks without any work, then I started to look various variables and got a conclusion as mentioned things. 

It can be incomplete as fiverr can have various different factors such as gig quality, image quality, keywords etc. But most important things as a seller to do in fiverr is the above mentioned tips. 

sometimes client need more time to provide details when it comes to online shop payment api integration.  sometimes client want time to check things. In such situations should I extend delivery deadline to delivery project and request client to keep it in revisions. which one better for my gig reputation? One of my client asked for 4 extension which is almost 20 days and I thought it's better to extend deadline rather then keep it in revisions. Am I wrong?

In such situations what you recommend?

Some people do it via Facebook Ads or something. I don't really reply on promotions for gigs.

The delivery speed, good communication and of course, high quality delivery can bring in more and more visits and orders.

A good alternative is create new gigs based on your most popular gig - so you can introduce the new customers to another gig (if they need a dfifferent service) in this way, it grows your all gigs in a more natural way rather than driving everything with cashes.

Good luck!! : -D

1. Quick communication

That can be helpful

1. Quick communication

Very helpful writing!

• 1 month later...

Here some ways to get more impressions and clicks:-

• Make Multiple Gigs
  • Keep The Gigs Related To Each Other.
  • Never Copy Paste Gigs
  • Cross-Promotion Of Your Gigs
  • Use Targeted Keywords
  • Share Your Profile
  • sending buyer requests regularly.
  • Staying online most of the time.
  • Patience is very important.