Jump to content

How can boost my gig IMPRESSIONS & CLICKS?


Recommended Posts

Your gig Impressions and clicks are based on that how many times you come up on the screen screen when user is looking for a similar service. 
Your gig title relevancy can help a lot in boosting clicks and impressions. 

Other than that, there are several other factors too. 
You can use Buyer request feature to boost your gig and it helps in getting orders too

  • Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rashma24 said:

Here some ways to get more impressions and clicks:-

  • Make Multiple Gigs
  • Keep The Gigs Related To Each Other.
  • Never Copy Paste Gigs
  • Cross-Promotion Of Your Gigs
  • Use Targeted Keywords
  • Share Your Profile
  • sending buyer requests regularly.
  • Staying online most of the time.
  • Patience is very important.

helpful answer❤❤❤❤❤

  • Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, rashma24 said:

Here some ways to get more impressions and clicks:-

  • Make Multiple Gigs
  • Keep The Gigs Related To Each Other.
  • Never Copy Paste Gigs
  • Cross-Promotion Of Your Gigs
  • Use Targeted Keywords
  • Share Your Profile
  • sending buyer requests regularly.
  • Staying online most of the time.
  • Patience is very important.

Thanks

  • Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 5:47 AM, vsjforall said:

Its a question that Only Fiverr can answer. But Based on 9 year experience from Fiverr and reading updates on fiverr forum. First thing you should must do is three things. 

 

1. 5 Star delivery Services

2. Order completion on Time

3. On time order delivery.

These are three basic foundation or rulws to follow if you want some impressions  in your gig. Gig impression and Buyer Impression are closely related. If Buyer is impressed Gig Impressions will be higher and vice versa. So Getting a happy buyer is more important than anything which is mainly lies in above three things. 

Then What are the other factors you need to look

1. Quick communication

2. Quick and regular order updates.

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

4. Deliver the order with atleast 1 day to spare so that it will be quick delivery

5. Mostly please do avoid unnecessary order extensions & order cancellations. 

6. Make sure you have on time delivery stat at 100%

7. Make sure that your rating is 5 stars and work according to that. 

8. Make sure that order completion is at 100%

If you follow all these tips then you can have better impressions and also high sales. Yoi have to be aware every minute and dedicate every second for this to achieve. I had a lot of weeks without any work, then I started to look various variables and got a conclusion as mentioned things. 

It can be incomplete as fiverr can have various different factors such as gig quality, image quality, keywords etc. But most important things as a seller to do in fiverr is the above mentioned tips. 

Good luck to you. Thank you so much for encouraging new sellers like us by posting such helpful ones.

  • Like 14
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 7:26 PM, rashma24 said:

Here some ways to get more impressions and clicks:-

  • Make Multiple Gigs
  • Keep The Gigs Related To Each Other.
  • Never Copy Paste Gigs
  • Cross-Promotion Of Your Gigs
  • Use Targeted Keywords
  • Share Your Profile
  • sending buyer requests regularly.
  • Staying online most of the time.
  • Patience is very important.

It's very helpful. 🙂

  • Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 7:26 PM, rashma24 said:

Here some ways to get more impressions and clicks:-

  • Make Multiple Gigs
  • Keep The Gigs Related To Each Other.
  • Never Copy Paste Gigs
  • Cross-Promotion Of Your Gigs
  • Use Targeted Keywords
  • Share Your Profile
  • sending buyer requests regularly.
  • Staying online most of the time.
  • Patience is very important.

This information is very important for gig impressions and clicks .

  • Like 11
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 8:47 AM, vsjforall said:

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

What does this mean exactly? How do you get to "100% corrections" unless the buyer asks for revisions and you make them?

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well its a common question for the new sellers on increasing Fiverr Gig impressions and clicks. Here I'll be talking about 3 methods on how you can increase the impressions and clicks of your Gig which might help you to generate orders too.

1) Share Fiverr gigs on social media platforms but Wisely

I have seen so many new sellers who are promoting their gigs randomly in groups. This will never help you tho if you find lakhs of members there. First, try to find that kind of groups which is related to your service and where you can find some potential buyers. It can be small business group, Graphic Design related group and more. Basically you've to find out some groups which may help you. Don't just waste your time to spam here and there.

2) Marketing in Quora

Well, when I started my journey in Fiverr I saw many youtubers are talking to promote Gigs on quora. But I didn't take that seriously because I didn't think that this can be a best choice. But trust me or not more than 80% of traffic in quora comes from directly USA. So if you are looking for USA buyers then it can b your place. But do remember don't just copy content and paste here and there and promote your gigs unwisely. Remember the more you give other people value the more you will be benefited. So, this can be another good choice to increase your gig impressions and clicks.

3) Twitter and Linkedin Marketing

Most of us lose hope just marketing on Facebook. Linkedin and twitter can help you not just getting more impressions and clicks but also this can help you to get direct buyers. You just need to have some patience and quality conversation with buyers. That's it if you work properly you will get something good soon.

  • Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Quick communication

2. Quick and regular order updates.

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

4. Deliver the order with at least 1 day to spare so that it will be quick delivery

5. Mostly please do avoid unnecessary order extensions & order cancellations. 

6. Make sure you have on time delivery stat at 100%

be fluent in English.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, vsjforall said:

Its a question that Only Fiverr can answer. But Based on 9 year experience from Fiverr and reading updates on fiverr forum. First thing you should must do is three things. 

 

1. 5 Star delivery Services

2. Order completion on Time

3. On time order delivery.

These are three basic foundation or rulws to follow if you want some impressions  in your gig. Gig impression and Buyer Impression are closely related. If Buyer is impressed Gig Impressions will be higher and vice versa. So Getting a happy buyer is more important than anything which is mainly lies in above three things. 

Then What are the other factors you need to look

1. Quick communication

2. Quick and regular order updates.

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

4. Deliver the order with atleast 1 day to spare so that it will be quick delivery

5. Mostly please do avoid unnecessary order extensions & order cancellations. 

6. Make sure you have on time delivery stat at 100%

7. Make sure that your rating is 5 stars and work according to that. 

8. Make sure that order completion is at 100%

If you follow all these tips then you can have better impressions and also high sales. Yoi have to be aware every minute and dedicate every second for this to achieve. I had a lot of weeks without any work, then I started to look various variables and got a conclusion as mentioned things. 

It can be incomplete as fiverr can have various different factors such as gig quality, image quality, keywords etc. But most important things as a seller to do in fiverr is the above mentioned tips. 

Thank You for Sharing yours tips

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, vsjforall said:

Its a question that Only Fiverr can answer. But Based on 9 year experience from Fiverr and reading updates on fiverr forum. First thing you should must do is three things. 

 

1. 5 Star delivery Services

2. Order completion on Time

3. On time order delivery.

These are three basic foundation or rulws to follow if you want some impressions  in your gig. Gig impression and Buyer Impression are closely related. If Buyer is impressed Gig Impressions will be higher and vice versa. So Getting a happy buyer is more important than anything which is mainly lies in above three things. 

Then What are the other factors you need to look

1. Quick communication

2. Quick and regular order updates.

3. Requesting revisions by buyer must be minimal so always deliver after 100% corrections are over. 

4. Deliver the order with atleast 1 day to spare so that it will be quick delivery

5. Mostly please do avoid unnecessary order extensions & order cancellations. 

6. Make sure you have on time delivery stat at 100%

7. Make sure that your rating is 5 stars and work according to that. 

8. Make sure that order completion is at 100%

If you follow all these tips then you can have better impressions and also high sales. Yoi have to be aware every minute and dedicate every second for this to achieve. I had a lot of weeks without any work, then I started to look various variables and got a conclusion as mentioned things. 

It can be incomplete as fiverr can have various different factors such as gig quality, image quality, keywords etc. But most important things as a seller to do in fiverr is the above mentioned tips. 

I did all this, but my impression will not increase. Recently I completed my 2nd project and I get very good review from buyer. 

  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sheikhrubi said:

I did all this, but my impression will not increase. Recently I completed my 2nd project and I get very good review from buyer. 

Can take time. Wont rank overnight. It can take days or couole of weeks. 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...